Serenity, comfort, elegance and refinement..In the heart of the Marrakech's medina, 2 steps away from the famous souks and the legendary Jmaa-el Fna square lies Riad Azzar, who welcomes you to a world of serenity, comfort, elegance and refinement. The six rooms which are all exquisitely decorated and furnished surround a beautiful patio. The plunge pool, the beautiful terraces and a caring and courteous staff will ensure you get a taste of the mysteries of the East and the delights of the West.
Behind a virtually unmarked wooden door in a winding medina side street lies Riad Azzar, a traditional Marrakechi courtyard home adorned with African antiquities. Here the welcome is warmer than the roaring fire in the lounge and the service as immaculate as the bright white rooms.
How to get there..Riad Azzar is situated in the heart of the old town of Marrakech, a perfect setting for exploring the famous square Jmaa El Fna and shopping in the souks. Also within walking distance of many monuments and museums.
By planeMarrakech Menara Airport is a 15 minte drive away.
Riad Azzar can organise the airport transfers for their guests.
Trains & bus services (Supratours and CTM)The main rail hub and bus station in the city can be reached in 15 minutes and Riad Azzar can organise the transfers from the railway and bus station.
By carRiad Azzar is in the heart of Marrakech's old towns with a 24 secure parking approx. 10 min. walk away from the hotel.
Service with a smile..The 24hr lovely, knowledgeable and dedicated staff in the Riad who provide impeccable service with a smile.
They serve breakfast but also delicious lunches and dinners (a la carte, Moroccan and non-Morrocan food) prepared by their excellent chef and they only cook with daily-fresh seasonal products some from their own farm. They can also serve vegetarian lunches and diners.
Riad Azzar public areas
- Salon with fireplace, books, music
- Courtyard with plunge pool
- Dining room with fireplace
- Beautiful roof terrace with lounge area and sunbeams
Things to do
- Tailor made private day trips
- Professional city guide tour
- Body care treatments and massage
- Cooking class
- Magician lessons
- Belly dancing lessons
- Cycling and mountain bike tours
- Buggy tours
- Hot air ballon tours
This twin room is on the first floor with view over the courtyard patio.
Situated on the ground floor is the beautiful cool and airy Marmoucha.
This light and cool room is on the ground floor and opens directly onto the patio.
A beautiful decorated spacious suite with cedar wood balcony.
Suite with private terrace on the first floor with a view over the courtyard patio.
Spacious, light and airy suite with roof terrace on the first floor.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist tax, EUR 3 per person per night.
- Rates mentioned include service charge.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- They have no full- & half board services.
- This property is on request.
- You can book Riad Azzar exclusively: Low season EUR 960 per night / Moderate season EUR 1025 per night / High season EUR 1140 per night.
- Low season: 1st July - 31st August.
- Moderate season: 4th January - 24th March / 4th April - 30st June / 1st September- 21st December.
- High season: 18th December - 3rd January / 25th March - 3rd April / 22nd December - 31st December.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed for children from 6 to 12 years is EUR 35 per person per night incl. breakfast.
- Extra bed for children from 12 years and older is EUR 50 for Low and Moderate season and EUR 65 for High season per person per night incl. breakfast.
- To guarantee the booking a credit card is needed.
If you cancel your booking 21 days prior to arrival date they will
charge you a cancellation fee of 10% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 20 - 15 days prior to arrival date they will charge you a cancellation fee of 30% of the booked amount.
- If you cancel between 15 - 7 days prior to arrival date they will charge you a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 7 - 0 days prior to arrival date they will charge you a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
- All fees will be taken from the credit card given to guarantee the booking.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.