Jmaa el Fna..Tucked down a shady alleyway a few minutes stroll from the exotic hubbub of the Jmaa el Fna, Riad Siwan combines the privacy of a traditional Riad, of gardens, shady balconies and tall airy rooms, with the chic of the best of modern design by young Marrakechis and international designers who have made Morocco their home.
From the tower on the roof terrace, the highest point in the Medina other than the minaret of the Koutoubia -and no building Marrakesh is allowed to be taller- the ancient heart of the Red City is literally at your feet, with the snowcapped High Atlas Mountains shimmering in the distance.
Life in the riad is focuses inwards, a design principle favored in Islamic notions of privacy. The austere exterior hides the family within, the privacy of family life protected from public gaze. The name 'riad' comes from the Arabic word for a garden, an important feature in the internal environment, where trees and arcades create a peaceful oasis, lush with plants and cooled by fountains and pools.
LocationRiad Siwan is situated in the heart of the Medina of Marrakech, a leisurely stroll from the famous square Jmaa el Fna and many monuments such as La Bahia Palace and El Badi Palace, the Jewish quarter and museums.
How to get therePlanes
- Marrakech Menara Airport is a 15 minute drive away.
- Riad Siwan can organise the airport transfers from the airport.
Trains and bus serviceThe main rail hub and bus station in the city can be reached in 15 minutes and at Riad Siwan the can organise the transfers from the railway and bus station.
By CarRiad Siwan is in the heart of Marrakech's old town with a 24h secure parking 100 m away from the Riad.
Lovely and dedicated staff..They have a 24h lovely and dedicated staff in the Riad who provide impeccable service with a smile. They do serve breakfast but also delicious lunches and dinners (a la carte, moroccan and non-moroccan and also vegetarian lunches and dinners) prepared by their excellent chef.
In Riad Siwan
- Salon with fireplace, music and books
- Courtyard with garden and fountain
- Dining room
- 300 Sqm roof terrace with lounge area, sun bed
- Pool on roof terrace
- Spectaculair view over the city of Marrakech and the High Atlas Mountains
Things to do
- Professional city guide
- Tailor made private day trips
- Body care treatments and massage
- Cooking class
- Magician lessons
- Belly dancing lessons
- Cycling and mountain biking tours
- Buggy tours
- Hot air ballooning
Small but cosy suite situated on the first floor overlooking the patio.
Suite Ifrane is on the first floor and has a hand-carved cedar balcony and a fireplace.
African style suite overlooking the patio is situated on te first floor.
Feels like home and overlooks the garden and fountain in the courtyard.
On the first floor you will find this special room with the silver of moonlight.
Suite Sidi Infi
This suite is on the ground floor and has a sitting area a 'b'hou'.
The beautiful decorated Honeymoon suite is situated on the first floor.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist tax of EUR 3 per person per night.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include tea, coffee and pastries upon arrival.
- This property is on request
- This property can be rented exclusively: Low season EUR 1620 per night / Moderate season EUR 1810 per night and High season EUR 1930 per night.
- Children between 6 - 12 years they charge EUR 35 per night for an extra bed.
- Children older than 12 years they charge EUR 75 per night for an extra bed.
Extra Bed Policy
- The option of a third person in the room is only possible in suites TanTan, Khorbat and Walata.
- They are not able to accept pets.
- 1st September - 17th December 2015
- 4th January - 24th March
- 4th April - 30th June
- 1st September - 21st December
- 1st July 1 - 31st August
- 18th December 2015 - 3rd January 2016
- 25th March - 3rd April
- 22nd December - 31st December
- To guarantee the booking a credit card is needed.
If you cancel your booking 21 days prior to arrival date they will charge you a cancellation fee of 10% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 21 - 15 days prior to arrival date they will charge you a cancellation fee of 30% of the booked amount.
- If you cancel between 15 - 7 days prior to arrival date they will charge you a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 7 - 0 days prior to arrival date they will charge you a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
- All fees will be taken from the credit card given to guarantee the booking.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.