A Victorian House..This boutique hotel offers you the ultimate cultural experience of living in an authentic Victorian-period house, where one is surely invited to unwind, relax, and be inspired by the surrounding, awe-inspiring roof-top views. When it comes to its Suites, Casa Ellul offers it’s seamless service, crisp, sensuous natural-fibre white linen, magnificently restored tiles, exquisite design, exclusive impeccable amenities including Jacuzzis or cocktails in its magical courtyard, prestigious local and global antiques individually selected from world reknowned Parisian markets, breath-taking views, attention to detail or comfort at your finger tips – this magnificent palazzo has it all.
Valletta a world heritage site, is highly sought after by many tourists that visit the Maltese Islands, Casa Ellul offers everything a discerning traveller needs for a comfortable stay in this wonderful city. Casa Ellul is a magnificent celebration of a marriage between the past and the future when it comes to style, architecture, design and decor.
They offer a seamless service, breathtaking views, attention to detail or comfort at your finger tips, this magnificent palazzo has it all.
Located in the heart of Valletta.Casa Ellul is located in the heart of Valetta. Valletta is an ever-evolving city that, whilst being grounded in years of history, truly attempts to keep up with the times without losing its authenticity and personality. Casa Ellul believes that being located in Valletta offers guests and visitors an upgrade to their holiday that one cannot get from staying in just any other location.
There are many places to visit all over Malta, but waking and sleeping in Valletta makes you privy to be part of the city life – something that not everyone gets to experience.
Apart from using the bus, there are also ferries that operate between Valletta and Sliema, and Valletta and the Three Cities. Fares for all modes of transport are very reasonable.
Enhance your stay with Casa Ellul..
Order a bottle of Champagne or Wine for your bedroom and start your stay in style.
- Prosecco Cuvee Zonin EUR 20.
- Champagne Vueve Clicquot EUR 95.
- Meridiana Nexus Merlot EUR 30.
- Meridiana Isis Chardonnay EUR 23.
Pamper yourself to welcome Fruit Basket upon arrival.
- Small fruit basket EUR 13.
- Large fruit basket EUR 25.
Arriving late at night? Would you like to find a platter of mouth watering Cold Cuts and Crudities?
- Cold cuts and Crudities platter consists of Smoked Salmon, Parma Ham, Salami Milano, Parmeggiano and Brie Cheese, Nuts and Olives EUR 25.
Do you crave chocolate.....?
- They have a beautiful selection of fine silky and indulgent chocolates in your bedroom EUR 17.
Suite no. 1
Exquisitely designed deluxe suite that is quiet and wheelchair accessible.
Suite no. 2
Twin deluxe suite
A quiet twin deluxe suite with both bath and shower ensuite facilities.
Suite no. 4
Twin deluxe suite
A spacious and quiet twin deluxe suite with pretty courtyard views from the balcony.
Suite no. 3
Junior Suite with lounge and balcony has a king-size bed with ensuite bath and shower.
Suite no. 5
The Piano Nobile Suite has a king-size bed and lots of natural light.
Suite no. 6
A duplex suite on the top floor with a view from the terrace overlooking Valetta.
Suite no. 8
Executive Suite with jacuzzi that has great views from the private terrace.
Suite no. 7
A duplex suite with jacuzzi with panoramic views from the terrace.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned include VAT.
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast.
- Breakfast is as a supplement of EUR 20 per person per day.
- The hotel is open all year round.
- To guarantee the booking a 25% deposit is due on day of booking and will be taken from your credit card provided.
- All refunds made via credit cards are subject to a 5% credit card and administration charges.
- If you cancel the booking between 7 - 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of one night.
- If you cancel the booking 2 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of a 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel the booking in the last 24 hours prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of a 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of a 100% of the total booked amount.
- Al refunds made via credit card are subject to %5 credit card and administration charges.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.