Boutique Feek HotelFeek Suites is a B&B set in one of the most beautiful historic buildings of Antwerp, the former House of the Antwerp Harbour Master build in 1880. Throw out your anchor here for the perfect stay in Antwerp. Feek Suites welcomes all travelers, city trippers, Antwerp Lovers, fashion hunters, shoe addicts, designers, architects, friends, curious MAS visitors and all the other city explorers, adventures and dreamers from Belgium, Holland and far beyond....
Frederik and Sofie created a comfortable sleeping experience with very spacious and exclusive rooms. There open-plan suites feature Frederik's latest design furniture, private whirlpool baths, flat-screen TV's, free Wi-Fi, Nespresso coffee etc.
For a good start of the day Feek Suites offers their guests the joy of an in-room breakfast service consisting of croissants, fresh juices and fruits, yoghurt and eggs.
Parking at Feek is available on request or there is a secured Q-Park just around our corner, in the Zeevaartstraat.
What to do..
The Red Star Line MuseumIn a nutshel, the Red Star Line Museum invites you on an eventful journey in the footsteps of the emigrants. Become acquainted with the passengers and accompany them on their trip from their native village to Antwerp. The ocean steamers of the Red Star Line are docked on the quay ready to depart for the New World. Exciting and personal stories accompany you across the ocean. On the other side of the ocean you say goodbye to your fellow passengers.
Boat trip at FeekYou can take a boat trip just around our corner, going on a boat around the port is as exciting as can be…you’ll see the port at work, feel the thrill of the ships loading and off loading precious cargo and see the bridges going up and down to let in the ships. Look out for pirates though!! Various shipping lines offer boat tours of varying length, suited to everyone’s interests and budget.
Bikes at FeekThey have van Moof bicycles available for our guest to explore even more of the city!.
- MAS museum
Junior Suite with king-size bed.
Family Suite with in-room whirlpool bath.
Luxury suite with round jacuzzi bath.
Suite with view on MAS Museum.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 person sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include service taxes.
- Rates mentioned include in-room breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned exclude hotel taxes.
- Rates mentioned exclude city taxes of EUR 2.39 per person per night.
- This hotel is on request.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed / cot EUR 30.
- Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the management.
- Pets are not allowed
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to arrival date there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival date they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.