A villa nestled amongst a former coconut plantation..
The boutique villa is breathtaking. Built with relaxation in mind, it boasts large open living spaces both inside and out. The focal point of the property is the 18 meter long infinity pool which extends into the villa, creating a stunning feature.
The stunning 6,000 square foot Hibiscus Villa is set in over 2 acres of private tropical gardens. With an airy, open-plan style throughout, there is endless space for relaxing, dining, sleeping and swimming. The property has been designed with large balconies and folding doors to enable you to feel truly part of the tropical paradise of exotic northern Borneo. From all rooms you can sit and enjoy stunning coastal and tropical views and watch the beautiful sun set at the end of the day.
Kudat PeninsulaHibiscus Villa is situated in an enviable and secluded position within the Kudat Peninsula in northern Borneo, about 150 kilometres north east of the capital, Kota Kinabalu.
- Airport transfers from Kota Kinabalu or Kudat can be arranged at an additional cost.
It is located amongst a diverse natural environment of undulating hills and valleys lined with lush forests and a pristine, coral-fringed coastline with secluded coves, white sandy beaches and clear azure waters.
The nearest town, Kudat, a commercial fishing port, is a 20 minute drive away. It has a wide range of restaurants, shops and banks, with daily markets, an 18-hole golf course and marina, a fresh fish market and hospital.
The villa is a 5 minute drive from Borneo’s northern most tip, the famed landmark, Simpang Mengayau, or the Tip of Borneo.
How to get thereSabah is strategically located in the heart of south east Asia, easily accessed via most Asian gateway cities and Malaysian Borneo’s capital city’s airport hub, Kota Kinabalu International Airport. This has numerous domestic flights throughout Malaysia and direct flights to several regional hubs including Singapore, Brunei, Hong Kong, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.
Malaysian Airlines offer a twice weekly flight from Kota Kinabalu to Kudat.
Airport TransportThey can arrange for you to have a private transfer from Kota Kinabalu or Kudat airports and transfer you to the villa. Hibiscus Villa is a pleasant 3 hour drive from Kota Kinabalu alongside rice paddy fields and villages. Helicopter transfers are available and can be organised direct through Sabah Air. Car rental packages are available from Extra Rent a Car.
Simple Pleasures in lifeHibiscus Villa is perfectly located for the simple pleasures in life – a quiet stroll along the beach, an afternoon snooze by the pool, a sunset cocktail on the balcony.
Things to do close by
- Explore the area’s numerous beaches and bays and take a refreshing dip in the sea – Kelambu is noted as being one of the best beaches in Sabah.
- Walk to the Tip of Borneo, passing through kampungs and the stunning three kilometre long beach of Pantai Kalampunian.
- Try fishing – a local may even give you some handy tips.
- Discover the magnificent underwater life while snorkelling among the many reefs (limited equipment can be supplied on request).
- Scuba diving.
Local areaBeing in the midst of the world’s most diverse setting, if you want to venture away from Hibiscus Villa for the day then there is a wealth of exciting excursions and activities to experience:
- Visit even more beaches, just as beautiful and secluded as the ones by Hibiscus Villa.
- Give your senses a pleasure by visiting the many local markets in the area and experience the amazing colours and smells of the exotic fruit and spices.
- Wander around the bustling fish port in Kudat.
Learn about the area’s culture by visiting long houses, temples and the nearby gong village.
- Play a round of golf at the Kudat Golf and Country Club, the oldest course in Sabah and once twinned with the world famous St Andrews.
- Take a boat trip to one of the many islands in the Kudat Peninsula, including Malaysia’s largest, Banggi, which is famed for its hidden treasure and tree houses.
A villa for a large family
The rooms are spacious with luxuriously furnished bedrooms.
Rates : on request
- Rates are on request.
- Rates mentioned are charged per night for sole use of the entire villa sleeping 8 (6 adults + 2 children under 10) and all facilities.
- Rates mentioned are in US Dollars (USD).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast each morning.
- Rates mentioned include taxes.
- Peak season: (minimum 3 night stay) USD 1,100 a night (including breakfast each morning).
Peak season is: Chinese New Year / Easter / Christmas & New Year.
- To confirm your booking, a non-refundable deposit of 50% must be paid within seven (7) days of the booking received (the amount is not inclusive of any bank charges).
- Full payment and the refundable security deposit are
required 60 days prior to arrival date (the amount is not
inclusive of any bank charges).
- On short notice less than 60 days a 100% of the booked amount is payable to secure the booking.
- Payment must be made in full before arriving at the villa.
Refundable Security Deposit
- A USD 800 security deposit is required at the time of full payment. This will be refunded within two 2 weeks of your departure date provided there are no damages to the property or its contents.
- Payment can be made in USD via bank transfer. A booking form with payment details will be forwarded to you upon reservation.
Written notice must be given of any cancellation, early
departures, or reduction in confirmed room reservations within the
following notice periods.
- If you cancel 60 days or more prior to arrival date, a 50% of deposit will be charged.
- If you cancel 59 days or less prior to arrival date, a 100% of total booked amount will be charged.
- A no show or early departures is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
Stayed : -- unknown --