A Magic Place..Formerly property of an acclaimed painter and potter is fully converted into a luxurious and exclusive accommodation.
Quinta do Tagus Village, dated from the 18th century, blends the charm of an unique view with intimate facilities where service is totally customized to your requirements.
The exterior was delicately looked after and designed so as to respect the surrounding area, becoming part of a breath-taking view over the entire Portuguese capital. You can contemplate Serra de Sintra, Tejo, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Torre de Belém, Ponte 25 de Abril, Lisbon and the Atlantic from Quinta with the peace and quiet that only the countryside can provide.
Accordingly, the intricately decorated interior equally shows off long-range views over the Tejo river. In Quinta it is easy to succumb to the temptation of all your little whims. From traveling freely in the countryside in the company of Lusitano horses to enjoying an unforgettable journey by helicopter over the horse of the Tejo River as well as the most important monuments, everything will be given to you.
Finally, appreciating a serene sunny evening at the edge of the pool with a panoramic view, enjoying one of their specialities, it is often the essential choice.
LocationQuinta do Tagus Village is located in a unique space in front of the Belém Bay, on the left margin of Tagus river. Only 8 km from the centre of Lisbon, with it's international airport, shopping centres, restaurants, bars and theatres.
Distance to key locations
- Beaches - 3 km
- Golf courses - 3 km
- Cristo Rei Monument - 3 km
- Riverside area of Lisbon - 8 km
- Cascais and Estoril Coast - 20 km
- Sintra - 25 km
Costas de Cão - Monte de Caparica
Activities at Quinta do Tagus VillageThere are plenty of leisure opportunities.
- Total relaxing in the swimming pool
- Going to beach
- Enjoying a massage
- Going for a bike tour (bikes available for free)
- Walking in the middle of a completely natural vegetation
Restaurant and BarQuinta do Tagus Village offers you a unique experience, combining a full and panoramic view with the authentic taste of a specially-prepared meal according to your wish by their resident chef who is specialised in traditional Portuguese cooking. Similarly, they have a wide range of options based on Japanese cooking, both traditional and as the most creative and innovative fusion, guaranteed by the widely acclaimed “Suschic” restaurant. Whatever the option, they guarantee your satisfaction and an unrivalled environment with scenery that is going to leave you astounded.
Facilities nearbyQuinta do Tagus Village is situated 5 km from the best beaches on the Atlantic Coast, it is only 12 km from the centre of Lisbon, 6 km from a large shopping centre with shops, restaurants and cinemas, and 20 km from Lisbon International Airport.
- Beaches 5 minutes away
- Water sports
- Helicopter Trips
- Tennis 7 minutes away
- Golf courses 5 minutes away
- Horse riding
- Night life Lisbon
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include hotel taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist taxes.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- All inclusive possible (prices on request).
- Rates mentioned are subject to change at the current rate of VAT.
- This hotel is on request, send a request for best available rates.
Child Policy and Extra Bed Policy
- Up to two children under 3 years stay free of charge for baby beds.
- A child from 3 to 12 years is charged EUR 35 per person night.
- An older child or adult is charged EUR 60 per person per night.
- No pets allowed.
Optional services (additional costs)
- Security parking
- Laundry service
- Airport shuttle service
- Luxury car with or without driver
- To guarantee the booking a valid creditcard is required.
- A deposit is not required.
- If you cancel 48 hours prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel within 48 hours prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.