Restore body and mindThis is the ideal place for those who are looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Among nature you can enjoy yoga, meditation, a sauna or steam bath or a walk to the river or in the woods to discover the beauty of its surroundings. For lunches and dinners, their cuisine prepares a vegetarian menu, also inspired by ancient monastic traditions, with ingredients sourced from local organic farms. All rooms, called 'Celluzze', have the same size and are for single occupancy as they have been rebuilt on the ancient cells.
Eremito gives you an experience where you can unwind and detox. With no telephone and television you will return to the original simple life where you restore body and mind. It's the ideal destination for single travellers or people loving Green holidays and meditation. For those traveling with a companion, Eremito proposes an accommodation for 2 people at special conditions and in case of availability will assign a second cellos for your convience.
UmbriaUmbria is a region of green, rolling hills covered with vineyards and olive groves, but there are also many acres of wheat, sugar beet, tobacco and sunflowers. Umbria is called the Heart of Italy and is characterized by old walled hill towns with steep streets with a rich cultural history.
How to get there
- Rome Fiumicino or Ciampino Airport (about 2hrs).
- Firenze Airport (about 2 hrs).
- Perugia Airport (about 1,5 hrs).
- Nearest station is Fabro Ficulle.
Main staion Perugia, change at Terontola-Cortona (1,5hrs).
- Coming from the Highway A1 (Autostrada del Sole) Exit Fabro at that moment please inform the staff of Eremito of your arrival by phone.
- After the 'toll both' turn left to Fabro Scalo direction.
- After 2 km follow the sign to Parrano for about 5 km, until you see on your left the wooden brown sign saying 'le take del diabolo'.
- Follow this road until you see the sign 'La Casella.
- Take this unpaved road and at the end you will reach Eremito's 'meeting point'.
- There you park your car and Eremito's jeep will pick you up for the last 3 km.
Località Tarina 2
05010 Parrano (Terni)
05010 Parrano (Terni)
- Sauna with Jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Light yoga session in the morning
- Multi-ethnic salon for entertainments and share experiences
- Book readings
- Small chapel to retreat in prayer
- Relaxing walks to the river or in the woods to discover the small village called Cantone
- Horseback riding
- Orvieto 40 km
- Perugia 57 km
- Assisi 79 km
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based single occupancy, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (Euro) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include VAT and local city tax.
- Rates mentioned include all inclusive.
- This Retreat is on request.
- The Retreat is closed 22, 23, 24 & 25 July, 4 & 5 September, 25 & 26 September and 23,24 & 25 December 2016.
- Please note that there is no internet, no use of telephones and no television
Rates for double occupancy
- Moderate Season (May/June/July/Sept) EUR 350.
- Low Season (April & October) EUR 285.
- Lower Season (Nov/Jan/Feb/March 20th) EUR 260.
- High Season (Aug/Dec/25-27 March) EUR 390.
Extra bed & Child Policy
- An extra bed is not available.
- Pets are welcome.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- In case of special offers 100% full prepayment is required.
- In case a credit card is not available, payment of the entire stay must be made in advance.
Cancellations and No-shows
- If you cancel up to 7 days prior to arrival date, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.