A luxury townhouseThe Levin Hotel owned and operated by renowned hotelier David Levin, creator of the adjacent Capital Hotel and Michelin starred Outlaw's at The Capital. This luxury townhouse hotel has 12 bedrooms each individually designed to please customers with an eye for detail and a love of beautiful things.
At the Levin Hotel service, comfort and style are delivered by a team of international hotel professionals dedicated to ensuring a relaxing and rewarding experience. Less than a minut's walk from Harrods, this intimate boutique hotel occupies a converted townhouse and is 3 minutes form Knightsbridge tube station.
Its 12 chic rooms are individually designed and are packed with luxury features including champagne minibars, hand-stitched beds, high-thread-count sheets and marble bathrooms with heated floors. Free continental breakfast is provided. There's a modern British restaurant and bar, offering afternoon tea and wines from the owner's Loire Valley vineyard.
KnightsbridgeLondon's most famous and exclusive department stores and luxury boutiques are just a stone throw away. The Levin Hotel is situated at about 1 minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station, on the Piccadilly line, offering easy, fast and direct acces to and from Heathrow Airport and St. Pancras International station.
How to get there
- Heathrow International Airport
- Gatwick Airport
- City Airport
- St. Pancras International station
- Knightsbridge station - Picadilly line
The Metro Restaurant and BarThe Metro is often referred to as a Knightsbridge hidden gem, a haven away from the busy pace around Harrods, Harvey Nichols and the shops surrounding Knightsbridge. Open from 7:30 am until late each day. The Metro serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and dinner. Their ever revolving menu is dictated by the seasons though always includes their classic favourites such as fish & chips and double baked cheese soufflé. The open kitchen adds to the informal atmosphere and focuses on using fresh English produce.
Things to do nearby
- Museums - Victoria & Albert Museaum, the Natural History Museum, Science Museum.
- Shopping - Sloane Street, Harrods.
- Leisure - Hyde Park.
- Concert Hall - Royal Albert Hall.
Classic Double Room
Perfect homer from home
Deluxe Double Room
Room with alcove sitting area
Suite with spacious sitting area
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in GBP.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include VAT.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Extra bed for children between 0 - 12 years they charge GBP 40 per night.
- Extra Cot they charge GBP 30 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed GBP 40 per room per night.
- Extra cot GBP 30 per room per night.
- To guarantee the booking less than 7 nights stay, a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking 7 nights and more they require a 20% deposit of the total booked amount.
- The deposit is non refundable.
- The full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
- If you cancel 48 hrs prior to arrival date there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel less than 48 hrs prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night booked.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.