Luxury, comfort and styleCantaloupe Levels an epitome of luxury, comfort and style, constantly inspires you through its design ethos and creative execution. Picturesquely perched on the lush green Rumassala headland. This luxuriously quirky 9 room boutique hotel reveals views of a wide turquoise bay that stretches from Jungle Beach all the way to the world famous Dutch Fort of Galle. Sumptuous guest rooms, an eye-catching tri-colour infinity pool and sultry areas for dining and imbiding make this the place to be on the Southern coast.
Levels rooms are luxurious, spacious and romantic. Invoking contemporary baroque aesthetic, accentuated with bold design statements including patent leather snakeskin bed-heads, light timber flooring, elegant daybeds and suave mod cons. The pale gold and silver features complement the predominately white washed palate, whilst contrasting black furnishing and bright pop art.
RumassalaLevels is situated on Rumassala, a bold headland that punctures Sri Lanka's low-lying Southern coastline, midway between Galle and Unawatuna. Its position captures the stunning westerly views in enthralling detail; the infinite Indian Ocean, an enigmatic palm-fringed coastline and Galle's illustrious 17th century Dutch Fort. This privileged locale also affords easy access to the region's increasingly diverse collection of restaurants, attractions, activities and nightlife.
Rumassala is a biodiversity hotspot and home to many species of wildlife including rare, yet easy-to-spot Purple-Faced Leaf monkeys. The hill harbors many engaging cultural sites such as the Vivekarama Temple and the Japanese Peace pagoda (where stands a life-sized statue of the monkey God Hanuman) as well as idyllic Jungle Beach, which lies at the foot of the headland directly accessible from the hotel. Jungle Beach's twin secluded bays are ideal for swimming and snorkeling and the pale sandy beaches are washed y a sparkling Coral Sea rich in marine life.
Things to do on property
- Tri Coulour pool
- Clique Bed Lounge & Bar
- Panoramic view of Jungle Beach
- Fusion, Western and Sri Lankan Food Cuisine - 'Levels Cuisine's
Culture and Heritage
- Historical Tour of Fort
- Temple walk
- Stilt Fishermen
- Traditional Masks and Moonstone Mines
- Hadungoda Tea Estate
Nature and Wild Life
- Whale watching
- Turtle Hatchery
- Madu River Mangroves
Immersing in Island Life
- Explore the south on wheels
- Hiking Rumassala
- Water sports
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Sunset sailing
- Yoga and Wellness
- Culinary demonstrations
- Dinner for Two
Spacious room with panoramic Ocean view.
Designed to pamper.
Most intimate room of the house.
- Rates are on request.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise mentioned.
- Rares mentioned are in (US dollar) USD.
- Rates include Breakfast.
- Rates include hotel taxes and service charge.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- The rates of your holidays purchased is subject to the possibility of changes and surcharges beyond the control of the hotel and may occur because of governmental action, currency exchange rate fluctuation and increases in suppliers.
- They can provide transport to and from the airport, or around the island.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed in the room is USD 25 per night.
- Low/Moderate season is from May to June & September to November.
- High/Peak season is from December to April & July to August.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a 50% deposit of the total booked amount is required by credit card.
- Special Offer booking is non-refundable or non transferable.
- Last minute bookings will be charged 100% at time of booking, and are non refundable. During the Peak Season, the total amount of accommodation will be charged at time of reservation and are non-refundable.
- For any cancellation, a 15% administration fee will be charged.
- If you cancel beween 21 and 15 days prior to arrival date they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel within 14 days prior to arrival date they will charge a canncellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
Cancellation Policy for Amended Bookings
- The cancellation policy will be applicable to the original date of arrival and not to the extended date of arrival. If the date of arrival is brought forward, the cancellation policy will be applicable to the amended date of arrival.
Cancellation Policy for Special Offers
- The cancellation policy for special offers will be clearly defined on each of the special offers section relevant to each offer.
Amendment of date for a particular booking
- If you wish to change the date of booking, it can be done by sending them an email to reservations@cantaloupe.
- If the online rate for the alternate booking date(s) is less than the original rate depending on the seasons, the excess money can be utilized against extra expenditure at the hotel during your stay. (E.g. if original date was booked in Peak Season and them amended to Low Season).
- If the online rate for the alternate booking date(s) is higher than the original rate, then the difference will have to be paid at the point of amending the booking. (E.g. if original date was booked in the Low Season and the date needed to be amended to High Season).
- If a guest was unable to cancel a non-refundable booking, then the hotel will allow the guest to use the booking during another date subject to availability and applicable only during the Low Season.
- Date changes will be done subject to availability.
Relocation due to overbooking
- In the event where the hotel is overbooked they will request to transfer your booking to a similar or higher category hotel. (A very rare occurrence but good to point out – just in case)
- You may agree to be transferred or you may cancel the booking. If you agree to be transferred, they will do so to the best of their ability and without any additional cost. If you wish to cancel the booking at this point, they will do so without any penalties and refund the full amount (minus any bank charges).
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.