Simple yet stylishA little secret shining star on an island of grand dames. The 8 antique Malay houses perched at the edge of the wetlands sway and creak and make you fall in love with them. In the morning, mango, watermelon and papaya await you in your fridge – left there overnight by the breakfast fairies.
Bon Ton Resort Langkawi is one of the island’s most stylish, unique and intimate boutique resorts, with eight individually styled antique Malay villas, the perfect small boutique hotel. Nam Restaurant at Bon Ton is regarded as one of the best on the island. The exclusive and private 100 year old villas are all individually designed. All eight villas face the pool & lagoon with air conditioning & ceiling fans. Also see Temple Tree.
Getting ThereBon Ton is located just 7-10 minutes from Langkawi International Airport and 2 minutes from the main beach of Pantai Cenang on Pulau Langkawi. This is the main island of the Langkawi archipelago, comprising about 100 islands lying off the northweastern coast of Peninsula Malaysia.
By AirFly to Langkawi International Airport at Padang Mat Sirat. Most flights will go via Singapore, Kuala Lumpur or Penang.
From Langkawi AirportBon Ton is a 7-10 minute drive from the airport. Most guests arrive by taxi or rental car, which can be arranged on arrival at the airport. Bon Ton can arrange rental cars for you during your stay.
By RailKTM Berhad (KTMB) provides a comfortable and economical rail service from Kuala Lumpur to Alor Setar and Arau. From Alor Setar and Arau you can take a taxi or bus to Kuala Kedah/Kuala Perlis and from there by express ferry to Langkawi.
By FerryJourney times to Langkawi range from 45 minutes to 3 hours by sea, depending on point of embarkation. Departure points are from Kuala Perlis, Kuala Kedah, and Georgetown on Penang Island. Visitors depart from Satun.
East meets WestAn exotic fusion of western and eastern gourmet cuisine with asian spices – a variety of tastes for everyone. Regarded as one of the best restaurants on the island – a special experience. A different menu for lunch and dinner with yummy desserts available any hour. Restaurant hours are from 11 am to 11 pm.
Private Dining RoomOverlooking a tranquil lagoon this antuque Malay home offers exclusive, intimate and secluded fine dining. The perfect venue for, small groups, and family gatherings.
Chin ChinAn Asian bar and lounge full of atmosphere and antiques with cocktails at good prices.
Sunset DeckTry their special tapas/mezze and cocktails menu from 5 pm onwards.
Weddings & FunctionsFor dinners and other celebrations they are the perfect venue. They are able to provide excellent food & beverages, excellent service and all complemented by a spectacular, yet secluded setting. They also have a recommended list of quality suppliers for other professional services you may require to finalize your arrangements. Try their liqueur flavoured coffees.
A queen-size double villa that feels like a simple antique beach cottage.
A 60 year old Malay house transformed into a summery colourful house.
A 100 year old Malay Nobleman's house now converted into a small family villa.
An 80 year old typical Malay house with many different rooms and space.
An 120 year old Laguna villa which now is concerted into a unique double room villa.
Another 120 year old house that has the name Palm, an extra large bedroom villa.
120 Years old house that is now called the Silk Villa for a family to feel at home.
A spacious old malay house that has been converted into a friends or family villa.
- Rates mentioned are per villa/house per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- Rates mentioned include continental breakfast (yoghurt, homemade cake, breads, jam, honey, juice, milk & fruits).
- Rates mentioned include 10% service charge.
- There is No Tax in Langkawi as Langkawi is a duty free island.
- Breakfast will be placed in your fridge the night before.
- Rates during peak seasons will be on request.
- Late check-out is subject to availability, otherwise normal check-in time is 2:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00 pm midday.
- Airport transfers are not available at this stage, however taxis and rental cars are readily available from airport arrival hall.
- Year End Festive (15th December - 8th January inclusive).
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 1 night's accomodation.
- If you cancel less than 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 2 night's accomodation.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
Year End Festive
- If you cancel between 14 – 20 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 13 – 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 75% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel within 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.