Awaken your senses…Imagine a private sanctuary of tranquility and balance where the smallest of details have been carefully crafted with your experience in mind. Imagine an escape destined to expand your journey, while ensuring your privacy. Imagine Kenoa, a first wave eco-chic design resort.
Embraced on the north by the resplendent panorama of miles of virgin Atlantic outback and on the east by the turquoise enchantment of the open sea, Kenoa Resort is as wondrous as it is very private, a place where luxury is defined by its earth-given beauty.
Kenoa service style is best described as residential luxury. Intimate without being intrusive. Executed by impeccably trained attendants who capture your preferences and whims without perception, Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa and Resort delivers a world-class hideaway experience that only the fortunate few can enjoy, and that Brazil is proud to present. Kenoa is privileged with a single season year-round. Merely 9 degrees south of the equator, the region presents a tropical climate and a sea water temperature that is invariably pleasant - indeed, summer all year round.
Eco-chic design resort with ecological consciousness.
LocationJust 20 miles of Maceio, the capital of the state of Alagoas, Kenoa - Exclusive Beach Spa & Resort is located in the Barra de Sao Miguel, one of the most tranquil and beautiful locations on Brazil's northeast coast.
On it's right side, an expense reef barrier makes great natural pools during low tide, with clear green-toned water. On its left corner, where the reef does not surface, the ocean presents itself on its pure natural form, with the pleasant and smooth sounds of waves breaking in gold sands.
CEP 57180-000 Barra Mar de São Miguel
Be pampered at Kenoa ResortKenoa Resort endeavors to anticipate, seeking to provide items of comfort, splashes of joy, and moments of tranquility – prizing privacy. Kenoa will weave the anticipated with the pleasantly unexpected to create an expanded journey. Among the facilities and services offered:
The RestaurantFood today plays a key role, making some restaurants true centers of attraction. The Kaamo restaurant, with the supervision of the renowned chef César Santos, is located in the central area of the resort with a distinctive decor and a magnetically attractive view of the sea. The space is designed to be the foci of the resort.
The Wine BarNot simply for the connoisseur, but especially developed respecting lovers of wine, Kenoa Resort offers the Kaamo Wine Bar.. A place where you can personally choose your own wine, relax, socialize, enjoy the thematic décor and entrancing view.
The LoungeBuilt on a lookout terrace nine meters above the kenoan grounds, the Kaamo Lounge reveals a panoramic view in a privileged area. The lounge is flooded with overstuffed pillows, low tables and cozy couches. The bar offers a relaxed atmosphere, with soft lighting and music directed more to the spirit than to the ears. Kaamo lounge is the venue designed for quiet conversation at the end of afternoon and evening. The moon, the sun and the stars naturally converge to greet you and provide lovely visual entertainment over the sea.
The SpaThe Kenoa Spa is a wellness sanctuary, a private retreat, where all five senses are pampered. The space weaves the elements of air, fire, earth and water into a singular subliminal message of colors, flavors, scents, textures and sounds.
The Fitness CenterYour personal trainer in the ocean-view fitness center will guide you through routines that will tone the body and release positive endorphins. The therapists will listen to your objectives and present a palate of treatments that bring benefits that only the fortunate few will experience; benefits that are uniquely keno.
- Swimming pools
- Conference & business center
- Bazaar (gift shop)
- CD-library, DVD-library and book library are available to the guests
What To Do Nearby
- Oyster experience; tour to an oyster farm, done in a native wooden boat, through one of the most beautiful sightseeing of Alagoas, the Roteiro's Lagoon. Surrounded by mangroves and rainforest. You will taste the oysters on the spot.
- Visiting famous beaches and Maceió City; Gang Beach, Frances Beach, Maceió City.
- Swimming in natural swimming pool in the ocean
- Watersports: snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, stand up paddling and kitesurfing.
Suite with Japanese Ufuro tub.
Villa on the beach.
Royal suite with panoramic view.
Villa with private access to the beach.
One of a Kind.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned for the Araxá Suite are per room per night based on 4 people sharing.
- Rates mentioned are in Brazilian Real (BRL).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include free access to Kenoa Spa relaxing area.
- Rates mentioned include New Year's dinner and party.
- Rates mentioned exclude ISS Federal tax (3,5%).
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- They accept bookings with a minimum of 2 nights.
- Kenya Beach Spa & Resort is a non smoking. If you smoke into your room they charge a cleaning fee of BRL 850.
- They charge a corkage fee, should guests wish to bring and consume their own drinks (they may only be consumed inside the apartment).
- People with physical limitations - the ground's morphology makes locomotion more difficult.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All inclusive, full board, half board is possible at additional costs.
- Single occupancy rates are on request.
- During High Season they accept bookings with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
- During New Year they accept bookings with a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- During Carnival they accept bookings with a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- During the rest of the year the accept bookings with a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- During National Holidays they accept a minimum of 2 nights.
- High season January - February
- New Year December 26 - January 2 (min. 7 nights).
- Carnival February (min. 5 nights).
- Easter Holiday March (min. 3 nights).
- Low season - remaining days except for National Holidays (min. 2 nights).
- Brazilian Independence day is September 7, with a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Nossa Senhora Aparecida is October 12, with a mimimim stay of 3 nights.
- Finados is November 2, with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Proclamation of Republic is November 15, with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
- Christmas is December 25, with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Children under 3 years of age stay for free with their parents.
- Children 4 years and older are considered an adult for rate's purposes.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed is 40% of the room rate.
- To guarantee the booking they require a deposit of 50% of the total booked amount.
- Special packages will require a 100% deposit of the total booked amount at the time of booking.
- Remaining amount must be paid at check-out time together with extra consumption.
- Carnival and New Year's packages require a non refundable deposit of 100% pf the total booked amount at the time of booking.
- A no show is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
- All cancellation requests must be written.
- If you cancel or change your booking up to 30 days prior to arrival date, they will be charge a 5% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel or change your booking within 30-15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel or change your booking within 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- The deposits made are non-refundable.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel Carnival and New Year's bookings, they are non- refundable and will not be available in any form of credit.
Great small hotel
A great small hotel in a beautiful place. The food was great and the service was amazing. We were there with our daughter and the way they helped us was just perfect. I think the staff deserves all the credit for our awesome stay. We hope to visit them again and recommend this hotel to everyone with children and babies.