A contemporary style boutique hotelFrench touch in Brazil, Casa Amarillo's 7 suites are comfortable, neat and updated in a contemporary style. Modern luxury abounds and the guests will appreciate the elegantly designed atmosphere and the excellence of a real "art the vivre" experience.
Built in 1904, Casa Amarelo is a kind of "bourgeois" mansion scheduled as an ancient monument.
The interior design is signed by Robert le Heros, a French brand specialized in interior design and accessories. Laurent Gelis the Art Director created this touch of stylishness "Boheme", perceptible all over the place.
Since 2002 Laurent Gelis managed the brand Robert le Heros. In 2006 he bought Casa Amarillo to share his passion for Brazil with his friends. Since his first trip to Rio de Janeiro, Laurent is fond of Rio's way of life, its joyful cariocas, the variety of the natural and architectural heritage and the cultural diversity of this unique city.
The mansion was remodeled to be a hotel to welcome guests who are looking for french-brazilian adventure. With friends or family, Casa Amarillo is the place to be if you want to enjoy an unforgettable festive time in Brazil.
Santa TeresaCasa Amarelo is located at the top of the hill of Santa Teresa, in the famous historical district of Rio de Janeiro. In this neighborhood you will discover beautiful Brazilian mansions, artist's studio's, Museums and Embassies.
A Magical PlaceIt is a magical place loaded with history in which modern layout and ancient construction form a perfect and charming match. The hotel is amazingly comfortable and quiet despite being so close to all the action of Lapa and Botafogo neighborhood, known for their trendy restaurants. A fifteen minutes walk is all it takes to enjoy Ipanema’s outstanding beach and take part in the exciting evenings.
- Centro Historico 10 min.
- Praia de Copacobana 15 min.
- Praia de Ipanema 20 min.
- Corcovado 15 min.
How to get there
- International Airport Galeao Tom Jobim 15 km.
- Airport Santos Dumont 2 km.
20241320 Rio de Janeiro
Enjoying the propertyEnjoy sitting by the pool while you plan your day. Casa Amarillo makes you feel you are in your beautiful home away from home in the most charming spot n a remarkable city. You'll be sure to spend soundly times, as the hotel is amazingly comfortable and quiet despite being so close to all the action of Lapa and Botafogo neighborhood, known for their trendy restaurants.
- Lapa 5 min.
- Santa Teresa center 5 min.
- Restaurants/Bars/Museums 5 min.
Comfortable single room
Suite with direct access to garden
Junior suite with private terrace
Suite with old original Art Deco bathroom
Large and Stylish suite
Fleurs des Anges
Large Family suite
Suite with amazing view over Rio de Janeiro
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Brazilian Real (BRL).
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast (50 BRL+10%).
- Rates mentioned include hotel, service charges & city taxes.
- All inclusive, Full board, Half board are available at additional costs.
- Single rate on request.
- Rates may change without previous notice.
- Rates on Carnival are double and there is a 4 nights minimum stay.
- This hotel is on request.
- The hotel accepts all creditcards, there are no credit card charges.
- The hotel is open all year around.
- An extra bed is 190 BRL excluding breakfast.
- An extra cot is free of costs.
- Pets are welcome, 120 BRL per pet per night.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking they require a deposit of 100% of the total booked amount, the deposit is refundable.
- Carnival and New Year's packages require a non refundable deposit of 100% of the total booked amount at the time of booking.
- If you cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days prior to arrival date, is a 100% refund of the deposit.
- If you cancel or modify your booking within 30-15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge the first night of the booking.
- If you cancel or modify your booking within 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.