When in Rome...Situated in the heart of Rome, the luxurious Piazza di Spagna 9 is set next to the Spanish Steps. This uniquely decorated property offers a contemporary art gallery, a hammam and elegant rooms with free high-speed Wi-Fi.
You can enjoy a continental breakfast daily at Piazza di Spagna 9 or relax with a glass of wine in the exclusive lounge area overlooking the Spanish Steps.
Just 100 meters from the popular Via Condotti shopping strip, this Boutique Hotel is a 2-minute walk from Spagna Metro station.
The hotel is staffed from 7.30 am to 8.45 pm; outside these hours guests let themselves in and out.
Via dei CondottiVia dei Condotti is center of fashion shopping of Rome. Here you also find the legendary Antico Café Greco, the oldest café from Rome. Just a few steps away from the Spanish Steps.
How to get there
- Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
- Ciampino International Airport
- Spagna Metro Station
Hotel transfer serviceThe hotel offers transfer service from and to the airport as well as to any other kind of destinations.
- There is a taxi stand just in front of the hotel
- The subway station is only 2 minutes from the hotel
Things to do at the hotel
- Relax and enjoy the intimacy of their Wellness Centre.
- Enjoy an aperitif in the lounge facing Piazza di Spagna.
- Spanish Steps.
- Via dei Condotti, shop till you drop.
- Tailor made Tours.
- Cooking classes and private dinners in a breathtaking location just behind Piazza di Spagna.
- Art Experience - they created a selection of unique experiences where Art, Design and Photography can be experienced through Art workshops.
Cosy room with marvelous view on historical center.
A contemporary mix with avant-garde furniture.
Suite with sophisticated setting.
Suite with splendid view on the rooftops of Rome.
Representing the quintessence of Spagna9.
Junior suite with Landmark view.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned include tax & service charges.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned exclude city tax EUR 3.50 per person per night.
- Payment by credit card (American Express, Visa, Master Card).
- Non refundable rates on request.
- This property is on request.
- Check in time is from 3:00 pm to 8:30 pm. A late check in (until 11:30 pm) can be organized only by written request and has an extra cost of EUR 30 after 9:00 pm.
Extra Bed Policy
- All their rooms are double occupancy. Children under 2 can be guested in a baby cot with no extra costs.
- Additional bed is not possible.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Low Season: January, February, November, December (1st - 23rd).
- Moderate Season: March, April, July, August.
- High/Peak Season: May, June, September, October.
- Chrismas / New Year: from 23rd December to 2nd January.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If you cancel or modify up to 6 days prior to arrival date, there are no charges.
- If you cancel or modify between 6 - 0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- Refundable rates: cancellation at no costs is possible until 6 days prior to arrival. After that, the full amount is charged.
- Non refundable rates (on request): no cancellation allowed. The entire amount will be charged at the confirmation of your reservation.
Just spent 3 nights at a special place. Hotel is not the correct word to
describe it, its like a private apartment. lots of nice things have
been said and I echo them all. Great people, owner lovely talented
artist designer and Jennifer on front desk so delightful. Must mention
the waiter attendant from Sri Lanka as well as the maids. No doubt about recommending very highly.