Take time and replenish yourselfLes Rosées, an inviting guest house located opposite the picturesque medieval village of Mougins. Soothingly simple yet refined, this authentic Provencal Mas is a perfect haven for both romantic and family retreats. The 400 year old bastide has been lovingly renovated using only ancient restoration techniques. A mix of beautiful antique furniture and contemporary luxury provide guests with an authentic Provencal experience in endulging comfort.
At Les Rosées they pride themselves with regional and traditional Provencal dishes sourced in the mornings at the surrounding village markets. Come take a rest by the swimming pool while they prepare your meals, read a book under the olive tree, enjoy a siesta on a lounge chair or wander through our Mediterranean rose garden.
Take time and replenish yourself!
- They buy 90 % of our products Organic.
- The cooks use the vegetables from their own garden to make dinner.
- Guests are welcome to join the cook to pick their own veggies.
- All of the meat comes from local farms up in the nearby mountains.
- Cleaning products are as a majority ecological.
- No artificil fertilisers and pesticides are used in their vegetable and flower garden.
Where they are…
Les Rosées is situated within walking distance of Mougins and just 15 minutes by car from Cannes, the city of the famous Film Festival and beautiful beaches.
How to Get there…
What's there to enjoy at Les Rosées
- The swimming pool
- Treatment room
- Rose garden
Royal Mougins Golf ClubThe course is located in the Mougins area, just 10 minutes from Cannes. The Majority of the course stretches across the secluded "Vallon de l'Oeuf", surrounded by peaceful countryside with olive trees and ancient stonewall terracing, preserving the traditional Provencal character of the land.
MuseumsCloseby there are beautiful world famous Painters Museums such as:
- Fernand Leger Museum
- Marc Chagall Museum
- Picasso Museum
- Matisse Museum
Valbonne Traditional MarketThe Valbonne Market is a thriving spectacle which sprawls its way around the town every Friday and attracts all kinds of stall holders and visitors from afar. Here you can find excellent fruit an vegetable stalls, clothing, cheeses, cured meats, jewelry, leather goods and spices. It's a great way to shop and pick up a bargain or an unusual gift to bring back home.
HikingThe beautiful Alpes-Maritimes can claim an alliance of exceptional landscapes, natural resources and art treasures between the sea and the mountains. A perfect place for many beautiful hikes!
And So Much More…
- Wine visits
- Village tours
The Shabby Chic Gipsy suite
St. Honorat Suite
St. Marguerite Suite
Private suite with its own garden.
Romantic suite with beautiful details.
Spacious & Contemporary
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned include hotel taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude city tax, EUR 0.75 per person per night.
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast.
- Gipsy Suite rates mentioned include breakfast.
- They accept payment by credit card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard) and cash.
- Conditions only apply for rental of 1 to 2 rooms, if more than 2 rooms are rented the conditions may vary.
- This property is on request.
- Breakfast, lunch and diner is possible at the property.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra costs cot for a child between 0-1 year is EUR 20 per night incl. breakfast.
- Extra costs bed for a child between 0-2 years is EUR 30 per night incl. breakfast.
- Extra cost bed for a child between 2-18 years or adult is EUR 40 per night incl. breakfast.
- Pets are welcome (EUR 10 per night).
- A credit card is needed to guarantee the booking.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of 30% of the booking will be charged on your credit card at the moment of the booking.
- The deposit is refundable within the first 48 hours after the reservation.
- With cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your booking 150 days prior to arrival date there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 150 - 31 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 30% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 30 - 11 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 60% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel 10 days or less prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
- In the case of cancellation, the rooms reserved are placed back for sale and should the room be re-sold they will reimburse the cancellation charge minus a processing fee of EUR 25.
- Credit card details shall be used to cover cancellation charges, early departures, no shows.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.