A family owned boutique hotelThis stylish Boutique Hotel has only 9 unique rooms that pays homage to artist Mariano Fortuny. Intimate and homely atmosphere, eclectic décor with oriental touches and turn-of-the-century inspiration together with all the most up-to-date facilities. Rich Mediterranean breakfast is served in the cosy lounge or in the peaceful courtyard little garden.
The Romanelli family has worked in tourism for almost a half century and together with their staff have always reserved a personal treatment for each of their guests, who are made to feel welcome, pampered and perhaps less “foreign”. The hotel is run from father to son and in 2001, Gioele and Ruggero gave free rein to their imagination and creativity and opened a new hotel, the Novecento Boutique Hotel. Gioele and his wife Heiby run this new small boutique hotel in person and it has quickly become very successful. Every month different artists from Venice and from further afield display their artworks inside the hotel.
Inside VeniceMost recently, the wish to give their guests a special welcome and provide them with impeccable service has led to the creation of Inside Venice, an on-line guide to Venice produced by real Venetians. What they want is ... that this project allows them to be in touch with their guests even before they arrive at the hotel. In this way they can help you organise your trip in the best way possible.... The Inside Venice portal contains suggestions for alternative itineraries to discover the real Venice, which still exists but has become increasingly difficult to find. Their aim is to recommend the places that they think are the best in the city, those they would recommend to a friend coming to visit them in Venice.
VeniceToday Venice is an elegant and delicate city with a lot of art, architecture and literature. Don't forget to listen to the alleys and narrow streets they all tell the never told stories of the past...Novecento Boutique Hotel is tucked away in a quiet alley by the Grand Canal, in the heart of Saint Marks's district, just a short walk from the famous Piazza, between Academia Bridge and Campo Santa Maria del Giglio. Short walking distance from the waterbus stop Santa Maria del Giglio, where Alilaguna public boats from Marco Polo airport stop, as well as line 1 from bus and railway station. Just steps from private taxi's pier on the Grand Canal .
How to get thereBy Plane
- Marco Polo Venice Airport.
- Park the car at Piazzale Roma, where there are 2 big garages -> Garage Comunale and Garage San Marco in Piazzale Roma Terminal.
- Private taxi boat - stops near Novecento.
- Public boat transport ACTV line no 1 - stop at Santa Maria del Giglio.
- "Alilaguna" from the airport to historical centre - stop at Santa Maria del Giglio.
- Santa Lucia Venice Train station.
Things to do nearby
- Saint Mark's square with the unmissable Basilica
- Doge's Palace and Museo Correr
- Dorsoduro Museum mile with Academia Gallery, Palazzo Cini, Peggy Guggenheim collection and Punta della Dogana
- Palazzo Grassi & Palazzo Fortuny
- Rialto bridge and market
- Concerts with Vivaldi's Interpreti venetian
- Opera at La Fenice
- Musica a Palazzo
- Visiting one of the islands
- Gondola tours
Standard double room
Individually decorated double room
room per night (incl. tax)
Superior double room
Individually decorated superior room
room per night (incl. tax)
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include snacks & honesty bar.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned include service charges & taxes.
- Rates mentioned exclude Venice city tax EUR 2 per person per day.
- The hotel is open all year round.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates, rates can change depending on the season.
- Low season is in December, January & February.
- Moderate season is in March, April, July & August.
- High season is in May, June, September, October.
- Festival season is Carnival, Biennale opening & Redentore.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed in the room for an adult is EUR 30 per person per night, including breakfast.
- An extra bed in the room for a child between 12 - 18 years is EUR 30 per person per night, including breakfast.
- An extra bed in the room for a child/ baby between 0 - 12 years is free.
- Small size pets are welcome.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- They accept VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS & DINERS.
- They accept Cash up to EUR 999 (as per Italian law).
- If you cancel the booking 5 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel the booking between 5 - 1 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 1 night.
- If you cancel the booking between 1 - 0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.