St. TropezPastis Hotel has 10 unique double rooms and is designed for guests who are looking for a quality environment, a relaxing atmosphere and cheerful staff who can help them make the most of a stay in St. Tropez. The hotel has traditional Provencal architecture outside and a contemporary light and airy feel inside. Equipped with everything you need to feel at home... Peace and quiet.... St. Tropez is a party place so the peaceful garden at Pastis Hotel offers a place to escape and relax. With it's zen-like green pool surrounded by century old palms. All room shave double or triple glazing but rooms in the garden are even quieter than those with seaview.
Brigitte BardotSt. Tropez, known for Brigitte Bardot, its Vieux Port with yachts likes spaceships, has also another serene side. Out of season the St.Tropez of mesmerizing quaint beauty and sardine scales glistening like pearls on the cobblestones that charmed Guy de Maupassant, comes to life. Meander cobbled lanes in the old fishing quarter of La Ponche, sip pastis at a place des Lices cafe, watch old men play pétanque beneath plane trees, or walk in solitary splendor from beach to beach along the coastal path.
Pastis is conveniently located only a 10 minute walk away from the Port or Place des Lices, the center of St. Tropez. There is a small local beach just across the road with small beach clubs five minutes away. But if you wish to go to the famous beach clubs at Pampelonne bay the hotel is also ideally situated. They have easy access to the "routes des plages" and it is just a 15 minute drive away.
How to get there
- Nice Côte d'Azur is 91 km.
- Toulon -Hyères is 49 km.
- Marseille Marignane is 110 km.
- La Môle, private airport is 16 km.
- Grimaud Heliport.
- TGV Paris that goes to St Raphael - 38 km.
- From there you can hire a car or take a taxi or bus St. Tropez.
- Ferry from Ste. Maxime & St. Raphael - in high season.
- Ferry from Nice - May - September (check schedule)
- From there take a taxi, bus or hire a car.
- Take A8 directions Antibes and Cannes.
- Exit Le Muy and take D25 to Ste. Maxime.
- Take coast road N98 (D98) following signs to St. Tropez.
From Aix en Provence
- Take A8 directions of Nice, at Le Luc take A57, first exit to La Garde Freinet.
- Follow signs to St. Tropez.
- Head towards Hyères on the N98 (50km) then drive towards Bormes-les-Mimosas.
- Before you reach Le Lavandou, keep to the left on the N98 and head for La Môle then follow signs to St. Tropez.
In St. Tropez
- Pastis Hotel is on the main route into town at the entrance of St. Tropez.
- Just 150 meters after the small roundabout, you will see the sea to your left.
- The hotel is to your right. Enter the gate by the stripy sign.
83990 Saint Tropez
Swimming PoolThe large dark green pool measures 15 x 5 meters and is heated most of the year, weather permitting.
Breakfast & LunchBreakfast is served on the terrace or in the bar until midday and a small lunch menu is available up to 3pm for guests wishing to have a relaxing day at the pool.
Making the best out of your stayThey help you to select the right beach clubs and restaurants to match your wishes and make the reservations and organise taxis and transfers.
Hotel exclusivePastis is the ideal venue to take over for a long weekend away. To celebrate a special occasion, a birthday or anniversary, with your family or a group of friends.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
Things to do nearby
- The Provencal Market on Tuesday &Saturday
- The Brocante every sunday between Village of Grimaud and Port Grimaud.
- Harley Davidson Euro festival
- Classic cars events.
- International Polo Cup St. Tropez.
- The St. Tropez Classic Run.
- The Grande Braderie at the end of the season, they have sales when all the shops in St. Tropez empty their stock.
- Art Galeries.
- Beach & Beachclubs
- Bars, Nightclubs
- Visiting Cannes, Nice, little Provencal villages
No. 1 & No. 3
Double room with sea and pool view.
Superior double room with sea view.
No. 2 & No. 5
Double room with pool view.
Superior double room with private terrace.
Superior double room with pool view.
Superior double room with patio.
No. 8 & No.9
Double room with terrace overlooking the pool.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in(EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include hotel taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude city tax EUR 2,20 per person per night.
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast from EUR 12 per person.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- They accept payment by credit card (Visa, Amex, MasterCard).
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and can change depending on the demand.
- This property is on request.
- This property is strictly Non Smoking.
- Food or drinks purchased from outside are not allowed.
- Low season is 3rd of March - 2nd of April & 9th - 30th of October.
- Moderate season is in 3rd of April & 31 st of May.
- High season is from 3rd of July till 31st of August.
- Shoulder season is in June and from 1st of September till 8th of October.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra costs cot for a child between 0-2 year is free of costs.
- Extra costs bed for a child between 2 - 14 years is EUR 50 per person per night.
- Extra cost bed for a child between 14-18 years or adult is EUR 100 per person per night.
- Extra beds are not available in all rooms. In the rooms where it is possible to put an extra bed there is a Mies van Derohe daybed to which they add a sprung mattress and made up the same style as the main bed.
- Animals are not allowed under any circumstance.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of 50% of the total booked ammount will be charged on your credit card at the moment of the booking.
- Full prepayment in High season is required 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- To guarantee a booking for a one night stay a deposit of 100% of the room rate will be charged on your credit card at the moment of the booking.
High Season, Easter & bank Holidays and the Voiles de Saint-Tropez
- You must cancel no later than 30 days prior to your arrival date for the refundable half of your deposit to be returned to your credit card.
- After that date you will loose all your deposit.
- 30 days in advance of your arrival they will take the balance of your stay from your credit card, this payment will be non refundable.
Moderate, Low & Other Season
- You must cancel no later than 14 days prior to arrival for the refundable half of your deposit to be returned to your credit card.
- After that date you will lose all your deposit.
- If you cancel less than 2 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.