The green heart of the Island of ProcidaOn the enchanting island of Procida, lies a very special place - La Suite Resort & Spa. The perfect hideaway for one to relax in the gulf of Naples. The property features a world class Spa and a gourmet Restaurant. Spend your days relaxing by the swimming pool or in one of the stylish cabanas. The property also features complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
This resort is born from the "conservative” renovation of an ancient palace of the XVIII century, property of the noblewoman Filomena Minichini, countess of the reign and papacy. La Suite is an authentic experience that combines elegance and simplicity, design and comfort, with refined attention to details.
Situated in the “green” heart of the island of Procida, just a few minutes from the famous beach of the movie “The Postman” and from the beach of Ciraccio, La Suite is surrounded by a regenerating oasis of tranquillity, with a private garden of 5.000 sqm where guests can find the perfect balance between “mind and body".
Eco-friendlyAs they are based on a small island, they take great care in protecting their fragile environment. They actively participate in recycling, and take measures to control water consumption and consume less energy.
ProcidaProcida is the smallest island of the gulf of Naples, with a surface of just 4 km². It is peaceful, confidential, not so crowded like Ischia and Capri. It has an authentic charm that expresses a deep maritime identity also characterized by peasant traditions. It has a millenary history: the Mycenaeans inhabited it from the XVII century BC. Procida is an island on a human scale, it is not based on a society life and has a long history to tell, rich in traditions, usages and customs, unique oenogastronomic products, breathtaking landscapes, events, architectural and natural beauties described by writers and film makers of world-wide reputation.
How to get there
- Naples Capodichino Airport
- Rome International Airport
- Ferry from Molo Beverello Naples to Ischia with stop at Procida
- Ferry from Mergellina Port Naples to Progida
- Ferry from Pozzuoli to Progida
- Napoli Central railway station
- Napoli Mergellina railway station
- Rome Termini railway station
SpaThe Spa hides a special Wellness center & Spa, complete with an indoor swimming pool, steam room, and sauna. The Spa is the true heart of the hotel with a surface of 400 sqm entirely dedicated to wellness; it is a shelter for body and mind, a refined and elegant environment that favours the psycho-physical balance surrounded by aromas, relaxing water games and melodies. The Spa is a magical place to rediscover oneself in a pleasant atmosphere, where professionalism and technology combine with nature and its elements.
Restaurant BiancaLocated in the garden of the hotel with its in & outdoor space, Bianca features stylish and sophisticated interior design reflecting its light and fresh offerings.
Le CafeOn the ground floor, Le Cafe is a perfect and exclusive place to enjoy moments of relaxation with a glass of wine and taste the simple family style dishes. Sit on the beautiful sofas near the chimney, read a book in peace, choose the most intimate corner to have a cocktail and... meet new friends!
GardenThe orchard of the XVIII-century palace has become a relaxing garden which offers an inspiring view where you can enjoy a drink, taste the wines of their small wine cellar or spend pleasant moments among the scents of the flowers and the variety of typical Mediterranean plants.
Swimming PoolSurrounded by huge Indonesian beds, white beach umbrellas and the palm trees of the garden, the swimming pool has been made out of an ancient basin that collected the rainwater used once to water the garden.
Things to do at Location
- Concierge services
- Private transfers from airport or train station
- Swimming pool
- Personal trainer
- Body & Facial treatments
- Wine cellar
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner served in the garden during summer
- Baby sitting
- Personal shopper
ClosebyThe island is rich in culture and history. There are three beautiful marinas filled with traditional restaurants and small boutiques. The coast has beautiful views of the islands of Capri and Ischia, and the Gulf of Naples. Prochida has a 16km coastline and stunning black sand beaches.
- Excursions to Capri, Ischia, Naples, Pompei, Sorrento, Positano
- Sailing & motor boat and yacht rental
- car, scooter, bicycle rental
These classic rooms are comfortable and conveniently located.
They feature outdoor seating to enjoy the beautiful views of the garden.
Stylish junior suite with private patio and conveniently located.
Posh first floor suite with a beautiful panorama and a unique chromotherapy bath.
Spacious, stylish and luxurious suites with a privileged location by the pool.
Stunning panoramic suite with a very large terrace to enjoy breathtaking views.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast, wifi & welcome drink.
- Rates mentioned include taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude city taxes & credit card charges
- Rates mentioned exclude SPA.
- For the weekends and national holidays in April, May, June, July, August,September, December and January they will apply a supplement of EUR 20 per room per night and they may require a minimum stay.
- In winter Pool Suite and Garden Junior Suite are not available.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- It is possible to add an additional single bed in some of the rooms.
- Additional bed rates are EUR 50 per night in
April, May, June and September,October - EUR 70 per night in July and August - EUR 40 per night from
November to March.
- A baby cot is EUR 15 per night.
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay for an extra bed, if they share their parents' bed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking they require a valid credit card.
- To guarantee the booking they require a 40% deposit of the total booked amount.
- The deposit is refundable until 40 days prior to arrival date.
- If you cancel 40 days prior to arrival date, the deposit will be reimbursed.
- If you cancel within 40 - 31 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 1 night.
- If you cancel within 31 - 10 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel within 10 days prior to arrival dat, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
- Cancellations must be requested in writing.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.