A superior level of service..The Spire Hotel, featuring 10 designer suites is an award winning boutique escape for those seeking sophistication and luxury accommodation in the heart of Queenstown, New Zealand's premier four season water and alpine resort.
Showcasing stunning lake and mountain views, The Spire Hotel Queenstown offers a romantic and soulful experience close to Queenstown's vibrant shopping district. All 10 suites measure 60 square meters, with identical furnishings and amenities, 5 suites per floor. Interconnecting options available for families or small groups, either a pair of suites or three with a common foyer. This hotel is a personal and inviting luxury hotel delivering guests a superior level of service, where guests enjoy the finest contemporary furnishings.
3 Deluxe suites located on the upper floor, 4 Spire suites located over the two floors and 3 Lane suites located on the first floor.
The Spire Hotel inherits its name from a nearby church steeple and today is highly regarded all over the world for service excellence and indulgence. The Spire is also perfect for corporate and incentive groups looking for a cut above, with boardroom facilities also available.
Eco-friendlyAlways striving to be as environmentally conscious as possible, The Spire Hotel Queenstown has a record recycling rate, and uses eco-friendly cleaning procedures throughout the hotel. The hotel has an Enviro Silver award from New Zealand Standards Authority (star rating body).
QueenstownThe Spire Hotel Queenstown is just a stones throw away from the impressive Lake Wakatipu and a short drive from two of Queenstown's most impressive ski fields, Coronet Peak and The Remarkables.
Surrounded by scenery straight out of a postcard, guests can enjoy an impressive selection of outdoor activities that are just a few minutes walk away. The Spire Hotel is also just a short ride away from some of the world's most celebrated wineries which guests can enjoy by either private transfer or a relaxing bike ride through the valley.
Experience contemporary five-star facilities conveniently located within walking distance of Queenstown’s vibrant cultural scene, including shops, cafes, nightlife and four season lake and mountain resort activities.
How to get there
- Queenstown International Airport - 20 minutes
No. 5 Restaurant & BarThe Spire hotel features an on-site restaurant and bar, No. 5 Church Lane, serving some of Queenstown's finest cuisine, accompanied by an eclectic menu of Central Otago's best wines.
Spa & GymGuests can enjoy gym acces, as well as Spa treatments in the comfort of their luxury suite.
Conference ServicesThe Spire boardroom team host and arrange your next corporate event and team building activities.
- 24hr Porterage
- 24hr Reception
- 24hr Room service
- Airport transfers on request
- Conference facilities
- In house movies
- Interconnecting rooms
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Dry cleaning service
ClosebyQueenstown is the adventure capital of the world; within walking distance there is a wealth of exciting activity options, with something on offer for everyone. From Spa treatments to bungy jumps. Queenstown has it all, and with everything within walking distance, The Spire Hotel makes a perfect base to experience everything the town has to offer. Local cuisine is also outstanding, with a wealth of options available. Their knowledgeable and friendly Guest Service Team has some fantastic recommendations and tips about the area.
- Wine tours
- Horse riding
- Outdoor activities
- Cultural activities
- Helicopter tour
- Distance from hotel 16km.
- Height 1650 metres.
Features, skiing (Friday & Saturday), 8 lifts, 2 terrain parks, tubing park.
- Distance from hotel 21km.
- Height 1950m.
- Features 38 trails, 6 lifts.
- Features: 4 lifts, 3 terrain parks (including world rated "The Stash"), Brand new base buildings and facilities.
Modern spacious hotel suite with large balcony, overlooking adjacent laneway.
Large modern suites with generous balcony outlooking the church and gardens.
Deluxe king suite
Spacious modern suites with a large balcony overlooking the mountain ranges.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- There are no single rates available.
- Rates mentioned are in New Zealand dollars, NZD.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast*.
- Rates mentioned include taxes and service charges and city taxes.
- Halfboard is possible at extra costs.
- Payment by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Card, Union Pay).
- There will be no credit card charges.
- Other forms of payment accepted are Cash or Bank transfer.
- This property is on request.
- Bookings between 20th December through 5th January inclusive require a minimum 3 night stay.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Low season is from May 1st - June 15th.
- Moderate season is from October 1st - October 31st.
- High season is from November 1st - April 30st.
- Christmas & New Year season is from December 23rd - January 4th.
- Peak season is from December 15th - January 31st.
- This property is suitable for children of all ages.
Extra bed Policy
- Extra bed costs for Adult or Child is NZD 220 p.p.p.n. including breakfast.
- Extra baby cot is free of costs.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- A refundable deposit of 25% is required to guarantee the booking
- If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival date, they will not charge a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 29 - 7 days prior to the arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 25% over the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 6 - 0 days prior to the arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% over the total booked amount.
- A no-show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
Cancellation Policy during Peak season
- If you cancel between 60 - 30 days prior to arrival date they will charge a cancellation fee of 25% over the total booked amount.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival date they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% over the total booked amount.