Sophistication and personalised Meditteranean hospitality..Here you can experience nature, surrounded by a timeless habitat with a direct connection with all of the strength and breathtaking beauty the island of Salina has to offer.
Capofaro Malvasia & Resort is the result of the love for the vines and the sea by the Tasca d'Almerita family, an icon of quality in Sicilian viticulture.
SalinaIts Greek name "Didyme" describes the landscape that features 2 "twin" mountains, which once were volcanoes, providing an unique outline. Rich vegetation, the most abundant of the Aeolians, and a deep blue sea that meets the sun wrapping the island in a thousand colors. Salina is the island for tranquility and peace.
How to get there
- Catania International Airport Sicily.
- Palermo International Airport / Falcone-Borsellino.
- Reggio Calabria Airport.
- From Catania International Airport only.
- Milazzo to Port of Santa Marina Salina by hydrofoils
- Hydrofoils and ferries from Reggio Calabria, Palermo & Naples
- Private boat transfer from Milazzo to Salina
98050 Salina - Isole Eolie (ME)
Vineyard & PoolThe vineyard surrounds a fresh water pool.
SpaThe relax area is immersed in nature, and the massage area is in the garden cottage.
BeachFor those who want to enjoy the sea, there is the possibility to use the Rapanui private beach, which is set up from 1st of June till 30th of September. There is also a free shuttle service to reach the private beach.
Restaurant & BarThe Restaurant and Bar are meeting points for guests of the Resort. A panoramic terrace on the edge of a cliff above the sea, with an enchanting view.
- Wine tasting and Tour
- Yoga/Pilates lessons
- Boat tour around the islands
- Visit to caper producers
- Discover the island with a scooter
Suites with amazing views.
Large comfortable suite with living area.
Overlooking the garden and sea from private terrace.
These rooms are better situated than the standard rooms.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Single rates are the same as double occupancy rates.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include VAT/tax, service charges & city taxes.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include free Wi-Fi.
- Full board and Half board is available at extra costs.
- This hotel is on request.
- This hotel is closed from 15th October to 1st May.
- This hotel can arrange taxi transfer from the airport to Milazzo Port.
- They cannot guarantee the requested room by name, this will depend on the availability upon arrival.
- This hotel accepts credit cards Master Card, Amex, Visa, Diners, Bancomat.
- This hotel accepts Cash payments under EUR 999.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed for a child 12 years and older is EUR 50 per person per night incl. breakfast.
- An extra bed for a child between 4 - 12 years is EUR 50 per child per night incl. breakfast.
- An extra bed for a child between 0 -3 years is free of costs incl. breakfast.
- A baby cot is free of costs.
- Additional beds possible in the suites only.
- Small Pets are welcome.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a refundable deposit of 30% of the total booked amount is required.
- The booking will be charged on your credit card at the moment of the booking.
- If you cancel 21 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 20 - 1 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 2 nights.
- If you cancel less than 1 day prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a penalty fee of a 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.