FlorenceLocated in the heart of Florence, the Torre dei Manelli Suites represent an authentic jewel in the crown of the history of Florence. The 2 Suites of Torre dei Mannelli represent the right location for those looking for a unique and comfortable stay in the heart of the city of Florence. The rooms reflect the unique nature of the building that has become part of the history of the city in its own right. The suites can offer perfect discretion and all the services which you may need during a stay for pleasure or for work. Equipped with every comfort, the two suites are the perfect accommodation for those looking for a special and unique perspective from which to admire the wonderful city of Florence in its entirety and with the most picturesque views.
Their extraordinary location, in the ancient Torre dei Mannelli on the Ponte Vecchio, gives a very special allure to your stay, providing guests with an immediate sense of warmth and homeliness. Perfect for exclusive holidays and ideal for celebrating an important occasion, the Suites of Torre dei Mannelli will remain etched in the memory of the traveller who, while enjoying the beauty of the city of Florence during the day, will also be able to admire it from a unique and exclusive perspective within an enchanted setting that only a historic location can provide.
Ponte VecchioThe Torre Mannelli suites are located on the Ponte Vecchio itself, in the medieval district of Borgo San Jacopo. You can access them from Via Dei Bardi 58.
How to get thereBy Train or Plane
If you arrive by train or plane, they can arrange transportation.
- Train station - Firenze Santa Maria Novella, 1 km away.
- Airport Firenze Amerigo Vespucci Airport, 11 km away.
- If you arrive by car, they advise you to park in the Lungano garage that is situated 50 metres from the entrance at Via dei Bardi, 58. They can even book parking for you.
the A1 from Corso di Porta Romana, Corso Lodi and Raccordo Autostrada del Sole.
- Follow the A1 towards Viale Etruria to Florence.
- Continue on Viale Etruria. Take Viale Francesco Talenti, Via Bronzino/SS67, Viale Aleardo Aleardi, Viale Francesco Petraca and Via Romana towards Via De’ Guicciardini.
going on Via Dei’ Guicciardini to then get to Via de Bardi, 58.
- Take A1 / E35 from Via Salaria.
- Follow A1 / E35 in the direction of Via Cassia to Impruneta. Take the Florence exit at Impruneta from A1 / E35.
- Continue on Via Cassia. Take Via Senese towards Via Dei’ Guicciardini in Florence Keep going on Via Dei’ Guicciardini to then get to Via de Bardi, 58.
Renaissance FlorenceThe Torre dei Mannelli suites represent a different and exclusive alternative to Florentine hospitality. Besides the location, which is unique, and directly overlooking the Ponte Vecchio, the suites – thanks to the Tower Ambassador – offer a dedicated service that is attentive to customer expectations. Being a guest of their Suites will be like immersing yourself in the past and the expert guide, as an ambassador of the noble Mannelli family, will lead you to discover Renaissance Florence and more.
A tourism professional at your disposal who is on hand to give good advice about the city, advising you not only of the places to visit, but also the best restaurants or places to spend the evenings and to enjoy the delicious Florentine cuisine. Discover the essence of relaxation and hospitality in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Services on request
- Breakfast served in the room
- Aperitif and dinner with views
- Restaurant bookings, museums, VIP cards to access the city’s landmarks
- Travel guide with tours of the city and the whole of Tuscany
- Transfer from and to Torre Mannelli Suites
- And for your fashion interests: special suggestions from a famous Florentine dressmaker
Wellness only for the Manelli suiteRelaxation and wellness are undoubtedly part of the recipe for a perfect holiday. Environments designed to meet the travellers needs and offer an attentive service to ensure the guests comfort during the day. The Mannelli Suite is a private and exclusive suite for the guests wellbeing. By booking the Mannelli Suite you will have access to the wellness area that includes the Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and the latest generation Technogym equipment. To make your stay an exciting one to remember.
- Expert massage therapist in natural holistic disciplines
- Personal Trainer
- Yoga Lesson
Enjoy the tranquility from the double facing private balconies.
Mannelli suites offers spectacular views of Florence from the private terrace.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates are in Euro (EUR).
- Single rates are same as Double rates based on 2 people sharing.
- Rates mentioned exclude English breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include hotel & service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude city taxes.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- This property is on request.
- This property is open all year round.
- This property accepts Visa, MasterCard, Bancomat or Cash.
- Small pets are allowed with a max 15kg.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of 30% of the total booked amount is required at time of booking.
- The deposit is non refundable.
- The remaining balance has to be paid 5 days prior to arrival date.
- If you cancel 14 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 14 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty charge of 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.