A charming small boutique hotelA charming country boutique hotel located near a small old fashioned hamlet offering unique views and 6 romantic suites, all with a touch of Tuscan flavors and traditions.
The wide open space in front of the Dimora is built of stone and is especially designed for serving Breakfasts so you can share the good times together. From this point you can access the terrace, from which the ample view of the green valley leads the eye to the horizon where you can see and smell the salty air of the Tyrrenian Sea.
At the Dimora you can taste and appreciate the local wines in the Lounge, an experience you won’t forget. From the swimming pool you can appreciate the changing colors of the surrounding hills, just another relaxing way to spend a day at the Dimora.
Maremma TuscannyThe Dimora Santa Margherita is the ideal place for an exclusive holiday in Toscana. In particular the Maremma, is such a natural place it is common to see wildlife like foxes, wild boars, badgers, deer and porcupines.
How to get there
- Airport Florence, Pisa or Rome
- Grosseto Station
- Florence Station
- From Rome follow Aurelia High way - direction Grosseto
- From Milano take the highway to Florence, exit at Impruneta
Castiglioncello Bandini (Cinigiano)
- Swimming pool with salty water 10×20 m with view of the valley
- Massages and other beauty treatments are available upon request
- Sauna in Montecucco Suite
- Steam Bath in Scuderia Suite
- Lounge with bar open from 8 am to 10 pm
- Free Wi-Fi connection in all of the Dimora area
- Bedroom for disabled guests
- Free parking
- Living room with Fireplace for Reading and Relaxing
- Reception open from 8 am to 10 pm
- Room service upon request
- Laundry and ironing of personal items is done for a fee
- Airport or train station pick up upon request
ClosebyIt is possible to arrange sun umbrellas and lounge chairs to be used on the beach areas of Marina di Grosseto, Castiglione della Pescaia, Punta Ala. It is also possible to arrange horseback riding through the country roads by contacting the Centro Ippico in the town of Cinigiano or Marina di Grosseto.
- Tasting of the Tuscan delicacies and wine is available
- Tuscan food Cooking classes
- Golf – Tennis nearby (35′ minutes by car)
- It is possible to have guided tours in the nearby wine Country
- Mountain bike
- Boat excursions are available upon request.
With a view of 360° degrees.
A view over the Tyrrenian sea.
With a view of the Tuscan Archipelago.
For a romantic stay in Tuscany.
With a view over the Maremma hills.
Romantic with a refined touch.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include hotel taxes, service charge & city tax.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- All inclusive, Full Board, Half Board are available upon request.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and can be changed without prior notice.
- They accept all major credit cards except Amex.
Extra rate information
- Extra bed for adult is EUR 130 p.p.p.n. including breakfast (upon request).
- Extra bed for child between 3 to 12 years is EUR 80 p.p.p.n. including breakfast (upon request).
- Cots for a child between 0 to 3 years is free of charge.
- Pets are allowed, EURO 10 per day.
- To guarantee the booking a 50% deposit or the amount of the first night is required.
- The deposit is non refundable but they offer a 90 days time to reorganize your visit.
- If you cancel or modify the booking 30 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel between 29 - 1 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel within 24hrs prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a penalty fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- An early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.