To indulge in peaceSaman Villas, an exquisite boutique hotel located on the west coast of the island is the perfect romantic escape. It is a place for you to relax, unwind and rejuvenate your senses.
Each of 27 privately situated suites have a seaside lookout. Once you adapt to the sound of the waves, you are left with just the sea breeze filling your lungs and a breathtaking view satisfying your eyes. The atmosphere is one of exotic tranquility disturbed only by the sounds of birds and the waves crashing on the rocks. Heavenly suites are decked with luxurious furnishings and draped with crisp linens and bright island fabrics. A highlight of the suites is the generously laid out bathroom in which modern bath ware are fused with ethnic motifs.
A resourceful team of chefs draws inspiration from you, to create delectable meals featuring multicultural cuisine and fresh seafood. Extending the romance and tranquility of your intimate retreat is the Sahana Spa, designed for guests to spend the day in total peace and harmony with nature.
Eco-friendlyThey shall respect the environment, seeking to do no damages and to exploit its resources in a sustainable way.
What to expect
- Unique location with golden sandy beaches.
- Only 5 kilometers away from the Bentota resort.
- 25 Minutes from the main airport by Sea Plane (Cinnamon Air).
- 45 Minutes from the main airport and 30 minutes from the Ratmalana airport in Colombo (Deccan Air).
- 150 Minutes by Car from the main airport and 90 minutes from Colombo (via expressway).
How to get there
- Bandaranaike International Airport - Colombo
- Ratmalana Airport - Colombo
- From Bandaranaike International Airport - Bentota 2,5hrs.
Sahana SpaAn indulgent escape, where your intimate island retreat will come full circle. The Sahana Spa sources its essential oils and Ayurveda products from Kemara, a respected producer of organic healing and nourishing solutions in Sri Lanka. Signature Treatments, Massages, Ayurveda traditions & Beauty treatments are available.
Saman Villas offers a diverse selection of dining
experiences. You may choose to dine in the cosy elegance of their restaurant, out
beneath the stars, on a moonlight drenched beach or perched on a rock as the
waves break beneath you. Other unique dining locations include the pool
pavilion overlooking the ocean, the privacy of your own suite or in a water
garden or tropical garden setting at the spa.
Whilst a delectable selection of Eastern, Western and Sri Lankan cuisines are offered at their main restaurant, you will also discover a range of international wines to complement your fine-dining experience. You also have the option of creating your very own menu, just have a chat with one of the Chefs who will be more than delighted to attend to your specific culinary needs. Special arrangements can be made for guests seeking particular dietary requirements. Every meal is an unforgettable sensory experience. The dazzling ocean will be your companion wherever you choose to dine at Saman Villas.
Weddings & HoneymoonYou and your loved one deserve to exchange vows in as memorable a setting as Saman Villas. Intimate in nature, unforgettably beautiful and conveniently located, this tropical paradise islet has all the makings for a perfect wedding day.
Extend your wedding celebration by honeymooning at a luxurious Saman Villas private suite can take pleasure in the quiet atmosphere and wonderful hospitality that is at your beck at call.
EntertainmentOne of Sri Lankas’ popular cultural dance performance groups showcases their dance acts at Saman Villas every Wednesday during dinner time commencing from 7.30 pm.
- Infinity-Edge swimming pool
- Terrace restaurant
- Lounge bar
- Sunset lounge
- Shana Spa
- Library with books, cd's, dvd's
- Snooker table
- Boardroom facilities
- Jewelry shop
- Evening entertainment
- Airport transfer upon request
- Cycle track
- Walking trail
- Brief Garden
- Buddhist Temple
- Water sports
- Dutch Fort
- Fish Market
- Maduganga River safari
- Sinharaja Forest Reserve
- Turtle Conservation project
- Whale and Dolphin watching (November through April)
- Deep Sea fishing
Wake up to stunning aerial views of the ocean on the upper level.
Frangipani trees and seaside flora generously surrounds the ground floor.
Deluxe suite with pool
Relax in style and enjoy uninterrupted views of the ocean from the pool.
Grand deluxe suite with swimming pool
An opulent villa tucked-away featuring a terrace and a small garden.
Saman villa suite with swimming pool
Exclusively designed villa suite with a secluded private pool.
- Rates mentioned are per suite per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in US Dollars (USD).
- Rates mentioned exclude Breakfast.
- Rates mentioned exclude 25,60% Hotel taxes, Service charges & City taxes.
- In the event of any change in government taxes, the tax component is subject to change.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Full board & Half board are available upon request.
- This property is open all year around.
- They accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, Cash payment or Bank Transfer.
- They charge no credit card fees.
Extra Bed Policy
- A suite sleeps 2 guests, there are no extra beds available.
- Children between 0 - 11 years of age are not allowed.
- Children over 11 years will be considered as adults.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a 100% deposit must be made of the total booked amount at time of booking.
- If the booking is cancelled before the cancellation deadline the deposit charged will be refunded.
- If you cancel 25 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 25 - 0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100%of the total booked amount or 4 nights.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- Cancellation charges will apply on compulsory supplements for bookings covering New Years Eve.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.