A Renaissance town palaceAs it was copied from a book of fairy tales, perfectly nested on a small and lively town square, there is a newly opened Heritage Hotel Life Palace. Its name symbolizes everything that this hotel is – a Renaissance town palace, with historical heritage presented through a family hotel where life is happening. Its 17 superbly furnished rooms, designed with special care and love, are all enriched with selected details.
All rooms are air-conditioned with queen bed, bathroom with shower or bath and underfloor heating, high quality hotel cosmetics, hair dryer, SAT LCD TV, telephone, wireless internet connection, safe, mini bar, adjustable lighting fixtures and dressing table with chair. All units, as well as hotel communal areas, are completely non smoking zone. The elements of the 15th century palace, are perfectly incorporated into an exclusive interior of this city hotel, where each step pays tribute to Šibenik’s glorious history.
Hotel includes modern amenities such as wellness area with a hot tub and Finnish sauna. At your disposal is a coffee shop with selected desserts, cakes and pastries, and hotel terrace for your morning coffee, an afternoon glass of wine or nightcap.
ŠibenikHeritage Hotel Life Palace is an ideal base to explore the city and its surroundings, an oasis of luxury for a weekend getaway from the everyday worries and stress, but also an excellent choice for your business stay. In the immediate vicinity, there are all the important cultural and historical buildings and monuments, such as the St. James’ Cathedral, the Museum of the City of Šibenik located in the Duke’s palace, Sv. Lawrence’s monastery , fortress of St. Michael and many others. Krka National Park is located just a short drive from the city, while a trip to the National Park Kornati is an unforgettable experience for every visitor of the central Dalmatia
How to get thereThey recommend arriving by car (or renting a car) if you arrive by plane, it is also possible to organize shutlle sevice or taxi (with additional charge).
- Café bar Palace
- Wellness area (whirpool, finish sauna)
- Excursions to Natinal parks (Krka, Kornati and Plitvice lakes)
- City tours (Sibenik, Zadar, Trogir and Split)
- Adventure trips (rafting on Cetina river, bikeing (free bikes available at hotel)
Two beautiful classic double rooms.
Eleven superior double rooms with style.
Three beautiful double deluxe rooms.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include taxes & service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist tax.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include Wifi.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed for an adult is EUR 70 per night including breakfast.
- An extra bed for a child between 4 - 18 years is EUR 40 per night including breakfast.
- This hotel is suitable for children of all ages.
- Pets are not allowed
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- They accept Visa Mastercard Maestro Amex and Diners.
- If you cancel 7 days or more prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel between 7 - 2 days prior to arrival date, they will charge 1 night of the total booked roomnights.
- If you cancel less than 2 days prior to arrival date, they will charge 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.