Eco-chic Ocean Suites16 Eco-chic Ocean Suites, steps from the crystalline seas, white sand beaches, swaying coco palms, fringe reefs still vibrant and teeming with color and sealife. Rustic elements that show case Nicaraguan and island aretesanal crafts, with creature comforts and pampering core to their service values. Organic garden, abundant fresh seafood, local produce delivering great dining and beverage options. Ocean fun with snorkeling, paddle baording, kayaking, beachcombing, yoga classes, sailing in their hand made Miskite coastal trading boat.
Most importantly, getting to know their warm, beautiful Creole staff who overcome their lack of education, poverty and shyness with a desire to learn about their guests, their lives and share their stories with humiltiy and honesty.
Eco-friendlyThey have a completely self contained black water treatment system that uniquely digests all solids aerobically (producing CO2, not methane), reusing the treated water in the gardens to save tapping into the aquifer, water saving shower heads, composting for the garden of all organic waste, packaging plastics and glass and metals for removal off the island by the recycling boat, installation of solar hot water system, low emission silent backup generator, only use biodegradable cleaning products, make our soaps, shampoos and conditioners from island coconut oil, reuse the sump oil from the generators to oil the wood beams and posts subject to termites, with home made chili water spray to control insects.
Little Corn IslandNorthern tip of Little Corn Island, off the Caribbean coast of Nicaragua.
How to get thereFly from Managua on a turbo prop 60 seater plane to Big Corn island, then they take you in their private boat directly to Little Corn Island (30 minutes boat ride).
Little Corn Island
ExperiencesEnjoy complimentary Yoga classes in their beautiful jungle studio 3 times daily. Ranging from soft mediation and gentle stretch classes to animal movement and much more. All levels welcome.
Get swept away by the pristine water and gorgeous island views as you glide along the Yemaya coastline. In a 40-foot-long handcrafted Sailboat, be mesmerized by the skills of their six Miskito sailors that propel this exceptional vessel and enjoy the best snorkeling on the island. Or simply relax on deck with a juicy wedge of watermelon and a fresh cold brew.
Join their experienced captain and crew as they take you to some of the best Fishing spots in the Caribbean Sea. Try your luck at the reel, fishing for King Fish, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Jack, Yellowtail and more. Light refreshments including fruit, water, beer and soft drinks are included. They will happily cook and serve any fish caught during the expedition.
Dazzling blue waters, white sandy beaches and lush coastal greenery, this stunning group of islands is the perfect day-trip destination. Each of the Keys are uninhabited and lined with beautiful beaches and make the perfect spot for a picnic in the sun. The water surrounding the Keys is sparkling, blue and warm, waiting for you and your Snorkel gear to explore.
Whether you feel like Swimming straight from your cabana out to the reef, or would like more to partake in a guided tour, they have you covered. Yemaya is situated on the northern most tip of Little Corn Island and therefore hosts the best reef on the island for snorkeling. The crystal clear water is full of life and ready for you to jump in and look around.
With many beautiful deserted beaches to find, pick up a Kayak at Driftwood beach bar and head out on the ocean to explore.
Their picture-perfect turquoise waters provide a tranquil setting for those looking to Paddle board. Test your balance and core skills by spending an afternoon out at sea.
Whether you’re looking to work up an appetite or you’re just interested in taking in the island views, a walk from the south end of the island back to the village on the east side could be the perfect option. For those on a schedule, expect the Walk to take roughly two hours round trip.
- Paddle boarding
- Sailing in their hand made 45 ft miskite sailing boat
- Beach combing
- Hammock time
- Spa treatments
- Yoga and meditation
- Walk into town and
spend time with the locals
High & Low Season
- High Season is from November to May.
- Low Season is from June to October.
Eco-chic Ocean Suite
All oceanfront, a few steps to the sparking Caribbean sea.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in USD.
- Rates mentioned exclude taxes & service charges.
- Rates mentioned include city tax.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include Wifi.
- Rates mentioned are indicative and are subject to change depending on the period of your stay.
- This Resort is on request.
- Full board rates are available on request.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed for an adult is USD 75 per night including breakfast.
- Children are welcome from 12 years and older.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking they require a valid credit card.
- To guarantee the booking they need a deposit of a 100%.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- They accept Amex,
MasterCard & Visa or Paypal payments.
- Please remember that Little Corn Island is a destination that requires planning ahead. So if you cancel close to the check-in date they have little chance of re-selling the room to another guest. This fact is the basis of their cancellation policy.
- To guarantee your booking with your payment
means you accept the terms and conditions of their Cancellation Policy and you
are aware that no exceptions will be made for medical reasons, lack of
traveling documents, family emergencies or any other reason whatsoever.
- If you cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival date, you will receive a 100% credit to be used in the following 12 months. This credit is transferable to another person/s provided they receive a written authorization from you. A credit can only be used for Hotel Room Reservations at Yemaya and cannot be used for hotel services.
- Or you can cancel any time up to 30 days prior to arrival date and receive an 80% refund on your booking.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival date will be offered a 50% credit for future stays but no refund is possible.
- If inter-island boat transport is stopped by the local authorities because of bad weather, you will receive a 75% refund for any nights that could not be used, or they will offer a 100% credit for future use in the following 12 months.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- Yemaya is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.