A little Gem
Boutique Hotel is home to 8 luxurious suites, uniquely designed to meet the
perfect combination of classic charm with modern luxury. A total renovation of
a 100 year old building located in the centre of Malta's capital City Valletta.
The renovation has been spiced with a contemporary annex on the top floors by a
well-appointed local architect and the sourcing of well know designer furniture
In harmony with its humble setting, the Fortress City of Valletta, and close to the water's edge of the working Grand Harbour, a stay at SU29 is an experience in itself. A boutique hotel that inspirationally captures the spirit of its surrounding natural wonders to host guests with a warm welcome in timeless luxury.
VallettaHaving Valletta's finest boutique hotel in such an iconic street. Valletta, Malta’s capital and a World Heritage site, is nothing short of an open-air museum. It is a living experience of Baroque architecture, a monument donated by the Knights of St John nearly five centuries ago. Throughout the years, Valletta has welcomed emperors, heads of state, artists and poets and is now the permanent seat of the Maltese government.
Valletta (or Il-Belt) is the tiny capital of the Mediterranean island nation of Malta. The walled city was established in the 1500s on a peninsula by the Knights of St. John, a Roman Catholic order. It’s known for museums, palaces and grand churches. Baroque landmarks include St. John’s Co-Cathedral, whose opulent interior is home to the Caravaggio masterpiece "The Beheading of Saint John."
Corporate EventsAt SU29 they can help you organise your corporate event or company's team building sessions in style. They can host your event in various forms and layouts with a variety of food menus and added value services. They will gaurantee a unique experience that will reflect your corporate entity.
The Upper Barrakka Gardens
Auberge de Castille
The Grand Master’s Palace
Casa Rocca Piccola
St. John’s Co-Cathedral
The Junior Studio is a lavishly designed guest room for single occupancy.
The patio suite is a single bedroom accommodation with a unique terrace.
This is a solo double bed room overlooking the internal court yard.
Luxury fitness suite
The Luxury fitness Suite delivers a minimalist designer atmosphere.
Luxury loft suite
The Luxury Loft Suite has been designed to give the discerning visitors the real taste.
Classic Maltese suite
This room shares the taste of Valletta’s fine Architecture.
The Presidential Suite is the ultimate in luxury living.
Grand harbour sky-villa
The Grand Harbour Sky-Villa is where the earth, the sky and the sea meet.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned for the single rooms are based on single occupancy only.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned include 7% tax.
- Rates mentioned include Continental breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include wireless Internet
- Rates and policies are subject to change.
Extra Rate Information
- 1 Extra guest in the Presidential suite is EUR 40 per room per night.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required at the time of booking and is non-amendable.
- Card will not be charged until time of departure, however upon check-in they will require a pre-authorization of the entire stay.
- If you cancel up to 72 hours prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancallation fee of 30% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel within 72 hour prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
What people say
“I haven't stayed in all the boutique hotels in Valletta but it's hard to imagine a better one than this.”
“All of the rooms are unique; very clean, cool designed rooms and wonderful staff!”
“It is incredibly stylish and beautifully appointed and in the very heart of Valletta. A little gem for the discerning traveller.”