A family hideaway in paradiseThis massive Mediterranean villa is the only private residence in Seminyak with rooftop views of the famous Bali sunsets. It has 3 large bedrooms each offer en-suite bathrooms, and TV/DVD players. Breakfast is cooked daily by their wonderful
housekeeper Ketut, and daily housekeeping ensures your stay with them
as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
It is situated a 3 minute walk from Bintang supermarket, and is just a short stroll to Double Six beach where guests enjoy booking private surf lessons and drinking cocktails at popular beach clubs. Just a few steps away from the famous Bintang Supermarket, Villa Victoria - Roma is situated on a lively lane way with a rooftop overlooking sunrise and sunset.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted with a refreshing beverage and cold towelette. A welcome booklet offers all the information necessary on making your trip to Bali as smooth and relaxing as possible; delivery menus, phone numbers you may want or need, tour guide and driver contacts, maps, basic Indonesian word translations, and more.
LocationLocated in a prime location a 10 minute walk from the beach, and around the corner from popular hotspots such as Cocoon, La Plancha, and Double-Six rooftop bar. Down a lively lane, Villa Victoria- Roma is a short walk away from busy boutiques, artsy cafe's, and sensual spas.
Jl. Batu Belig no. 21A Gangg Watercress
FacilitiesA large sparkling swimming pool sits alongside lush tropical gardens and overlooks the entire villa. One of the two master bedrooms is situated on the ground floor and has its own private Spanish-style lounge/TV area. The living room, dining area, and open-concept kitchen are also on the first storey and overlook the gardens and sparkling swimming pool.
WIFI is accessible from anywhere in the villa and is lightening fast. Libraries of a vast range of books are available for borrow.
- Daily housekeeping ensures your stay, very friendly.
- WIFI is accessible from anywhere in the villa and is lightening fast.
- Libraries of a vast range of books are available for borrow.
Social Media UpdatesInstagram : https://www.instagram.com/victoriavillasbali/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaVillasBali/
- Rates mentioned are per villa per night.
- Rates mentioned are in Australian Dollar.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Rates mentioned are subject to change depending on the season.
- Rates mentioned exclude taxes and service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude cleaning.
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast.
- Peak season ( Jun 1 - Oct 1 & Dec 15 - Jan 15 ).
- Moderate season ( Jan 16 - May 31 & Oct 2 - Dec 14 ).
- Small pets are allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a 50% deposit of the total booked amount is required at the time the booking is made.
- If you cancel more than 7 days prior to arrival date there will be no cancellation fee, your deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
Stayed : Dec 2016
Our own private sanctuary.
Sanctuary“Upon our arrival we felt super welcome and couldn't believe the oasis we were walking in to.. It was our own private sanctuary in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. The villa itself was huge for just my partner and I, it would be perfect for a family or a group of couples.. The private rooftop terrace was something out of a fantasy. I just want to thank our host for our stay - we would definitely recommend this villa to our family and friends!Hope to visit again soo.
Stayed : Jan 2017