An incredible boutique hotelPaseo 206 Boutique Hotel has been described as “a warm embrace between Cuba and Italy”, an effort to preserve the spiritual strength of the two countries as embodied by the current owners Andrea from Italy and Diana from Cuba. It offers a unique experience to live in a early 1900s mansion of Havana's Vedado quarter. Just 7 min. away from Old Havana and nearby the best restaurants and bars in town.
The first thing Andrea and Diana did was to undertake a well thought-out restoration of the building, bringing back the soul and beauty of a former residence and turning it into the incredible boutique-hotel and restaurant. The Paseo 206 restaurant is called Ecléctico, probably the one and only "Ristorante Italiano" in Cuba. Pasta is the heart and soul of their kitchen.
They have 8 stylish rooms decorated with hand made Italian furniture and lighting, and Cuban contemporary art. The Hotel is a small luxury boutique hotel with 24 hours service. Bathrooms have Cararra Marmol walls, shower pressure is up to US standards and have the finest Italian sanitary.
They are proud to be selected as the first "Small Luxury Hotel of the World" in Cuba and "Best Small Luxury Lifestyle Hotel of Hipboutiquehotels".
HavanaPaseo 206 Boutique Hotel is located in the most prestigious avenue of Havana, in the heart of Vedado eclectic neighborhood, only 7 minutes drive to Havana Vieja and to Miramar. The quarter offers some of the best restaurants in town and all the facilities for making your trip a full experience.
Aperitif or dining can also be enjoyed on the roof top exclusive guests area, while enjoying the sunset and the stunning view of Avenida Paseo.
Paseo 206 offers the opportunity to experience breakfast in different unique areas, the terrace or the orangerie where you can enjoy the sight of the local life, or the library and oval room for a more private moment.
Car ParkGuarded parking is available on site free of charge.
Old HavanaThe Hotel has a perfect location for getting around the city, in a vibrant quarter, nearby everything, yet it offers a relaxing spot away from the hustle and bustle of Old Havana. Taxies are available on demand, both regular taxies and vintage cars.
The OwnersThey speak French and Italian and are happy to make your trip to Havana a unique experience. They offer a 24 concierge and room service and love to help with bookings to restaurants, taxi, theatres, car rental, etc.
A beautiful light suite for 2.
A spacious Master suite for 3.
Tropical Garden suite
A graceful suite for 2.
Roof Top suite
A roof top suite for 2.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in USD.
- Rates mentioned include Breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include city tax.
- 1 extra bed can be placed in the room for a third person/child free of charge.
- Christmas & New Year is from December 23rd till January 5th 2018.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- The total booked amount may be charged anytime after the booking has been confirmed.
- If you cancel or modify more than 30 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 30 and 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- if you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.