A Bio design Boutique LandhausThe Landhaus St. Georg is located very close to the beautiful Tegernsee Golf Club Bad Wiessee.
Their individual, generous and loving modern-rustic rooms have a balcony or terrace and a beautiful view of almost all the impressive Tegernsee mountains and are equipped with modern comforts. These include large digital flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and free organic cosmetics by L'Occitane en Provence. Here you can come to rest, relax and unwind from everyday stress.
In the morning you will be spoiled with their rich biological breakfast with fresh local products and personal service.
Eco-friendlyThis Hotel is officially BIO-certified (EG-Öko-Kontroll-Nr. DE-ÖKO-006).
LocationHotel is easily accessible via bus from Tegernsee train station, to the shops and other cities. It is located very close to the beautiful Tegernsee Golf Club Bad Wiessee. Make a day trip across the Austrian border, which is just 22 km away. Munich is only 60 km away and Salzburg only 120 km.
FacilitiesIn the entrance hall, there is a Internet-Station for their guests free of charge WLAN/WIFI. The lake Tegernsee, the bath and spa park with outdoor and indoor pools and a variety of saunas, the newly renovated and wholesome iodine-sulfur bath, the new fun park and the tennis courts as well as the impressive Casino are within walking distance
SummertimeIn the summer, you can relax in the garden or go for a walk in the nearby woods or at the lake.
Workshops & MassagesThey offer massages of all kinds in their massage room. The hotel also offers the opportunity for small workshops (yoga, strategy, health, etc.) with groups of up to 12 people in the new, professionally equipped workshop room (about 35 sqm) with daylight and sun terrace.
NearbyNearby the hotel, you will find numerous recreational opportunities . With their heavily subsidized Tegernsee Card, you will enjoy almost everywhere a 50 % discount. Visit the very nearby spa and swimming park, take a boat on the Tegernsee lake or explore the scenic hiking and mountain bike trails in the region. Guests who want to play golf, receive significantly discounted green fees at their 10 partner golf clubs around the Tegernsee.
WintertimeIn the winter time, you can explore on well-groomed trails almost on the doorstep the beautiful winter landscape in sports or alpine skiing at the nearby ski resort (for example challenging even for experienced skiers on the Wallberg, the spacious and newly built Spitzingsee area or for a change with floodlit in Bad Wiessee run). They will advise you and give you their secrets - from many leisure activities in summer and winter to restaurant recommendations to suit all tastes.
The borderMake a day trip across the Austrian border, which is just 22 km away. Munich is only 60 km away and Salzburg only 120 km.
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Sun terrace
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
Comfortable single room
These single rooms are comfortable and generous.
Standard double room
Standard double room
This is their smallest double room without a view.
Superior single room
A unique superior single room with lots of luxury.
Superior double room
Enjoy the pure luxury of the superior double rooms.
The beautiful Junior suites are exclusive and spacious.
These suites are where tradition meets modernity.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned include a Healthy Organic breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include taxes.
- Wifi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is from 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All children under 6 years are charged 25 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
- All children from 6 to 12 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
- All older children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of the first night is required.
- If you cancel 2 days (48 hours) or more prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel between 2 - 0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a fee of 95% of the total booked amount.
- In case of an early departure or no-show, they will charge the full amount of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.