A distinctive Palace
Leisure Facilities including outdoor and indoor pools, restaurants, bars, Fitness Room and underground parking are available at the adjoining The Palace and The Victoria Hotel.
The Palazzo Capua is a member of AX Hotels. AX Hotels can provide everything you need for your next holiday, business trip or conference in Malta and they guarantee it will be a resounding success.
Eco-friendlyAll suites are Eco-friendly.
SliemaPalazzo Capua is located in urban Sliema, a town located on the northeast coast of Malta. It is a centre for shopping, restaurants and café life.
Tas-Sliema is also a major commercial and residential area. The word Tas-Sliema originated from the term ‘peace, comfort’ because it was once a quiet fishing village on the peninsula in the Marsamxett Harbour across from the capital city Valletta. At present Sliema and the coastline up to the neighbouring St. Julian’s constitutes Malta’s main coastal resort; as a result, in recent years the town has experienced significant growth, with modern villas and apartments giving part of the landscape a rich and modern feel. Anyone who visits Sliema will find an abundance of relaxing holiday activities available, as well as restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Visitors can therefore enjoy fine shopping and dining as part of their stay here.
Airport transferYour taxi transfer in Malta can be immediately taken care of as the Prestige Cabs driver will be waiting to meet and greet you. There will be no need to worry about looking for transport to your accommodation. Don’t waste any time, let them get you to your place in a timely manner so that you can sit back and unwind without any delays.
Beaches, cruises and water sportsThere is plentiful opportunity for relaxing beach activities such as an idyllic cruise, or water sports such as snorkelling and diving. Within the same area one can also find Palazzo’s two fantastic sister hotels, namely The Palace, which is a 5 star luxury city centre hotel and The Victoria, a superior 4 star boutique like hotel. The state-of-the-art St James Capua Hospital in Sliema can be found right next door to Palazzo Capua. Saint James Hospital Group which currently has two hospitals, one in Sliema and another in Żabbar, provides a comprehensive range of healthcare services. You never need to worry about being in safe hands quickly.
Spa Facilities in SliemaNowadays people are more health conscious and with an active ageing population that wants to remain fit and healthy whilst enjoying a favourable Mediterranean climate, Malta stands to benefit. After a phase of in-depth renovation, all guests staying at Palazzo Capua can now share the same state of the art Spa facilities in Sliema with guests from the adjoining five star resort The Palace as well as the superior four star The Victoria. All of the Leisure Facilities listed below can be found on the well renowned top floor that also offers guests a fully equipped fitness room and a Spa that is strategically spread out on three levels.
- In- and outdoor Pool
- Spa and Well being
- Fitness Centre
Private toursPrestige cabs can also cater for a vast range of Sightseeing Tours & Private Tour Special Packages. This is the best way to get to see all of Malta’s hidden charms and prestigious landmarks. Let them guide you and help you discover Malta in the best and most affordable way possible.
- Copperfield's Restaurant
- Penny Black Bar
- A Tavola
- The Tabloid
- Talk of Town
- Lounge 360
Business & MeetingsThe facilities include lovely reception rooms and boardrooms and a high class range of catering services to suit all your Malta meetings and event requirements including self-service or full waiter service.
- Palazzo Capua, a former royal residence, provides an elegant setting for any type of event
- Built in the early 19th Century, it remains one of Sliema’s most prominent Victorian buildings
- It offers exceptional facilities for receptions and banquets, and provides distinct and prestigious settings for business and social functions
- It houses five luxuriously decorated suites, four of which are duplex
- They are designed down to the finest detail and each suite is uniquely characterized by its history
The Prince Charles of Capua
A uniquely decorated duplex suite with terrace.
The Prince Francesco Suite
A stylish one level suite with slightly elevated flooring.
The Princess Penelope Suite
A beautiful decorated duplex suite without a terrace.
The Selma Suite
A stylish duplex suite with slichtly elevated flooring in the bedroom.
The Tagliaferro Suite
A stylish decorated duplex suite with a door leading to the terrace.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EUR.
- Rates mentioned include 7% tax.
- Rates mentioned include Continental breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include wireless Internet
Extra Rate Information
- Rates mentioned are Indicative Rates and depend on room type and availability.
- Rates mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- Card will not be charged until time of departure, however upon check-in they will require a pre-authorization of the entire stay.
- If you cancel up to 48 hours prior to arrival date, there will be no charges.
- If you cancel within 48 hour prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.