An Exclusive Boutique hotel..Grace Mykonos is an exclusive 32-room boutique hotel that promises guests superior service in an atmosphere of effortless charm. The hotel carefully combines traditional Mykonian architecture with contemporary materials, fabrics and design touches, resulting in a relaxed atmosphere with attentive but discreet service. This harmony of traditional architectural elements and local craftsmanship is apparent throughout.
An exclusive boutique hotel in Mykonos, this beautiful property is located just north of Mykonos town, with a sea view above the sandy and protected beach of Agios Stefanos. Guests at the Grace Mykonos design hotel are treated to an ideal setting, comprising luxurious facilities and warm hospitality for a unique hotel experience and a relaxed and pampered Mykonian island holiday. What is so important to many is a hotel with a spa, and Grace Mykonos will not disappoint those who wish to unwind and de-stress with a variety of carefully chosen spa treatments.
The hotel’s accommodation includes luxury suites, family suites and deluxe rooms, many with private plunge pools. For the ultimate and exclusive accommodation, choose from their ultra-luxurious Grace, Mykonos, Honeymoon or VIP Suite. Most rooms are sea-facing to ensure maximum enjoyment of the hotel’s enviable position.
On the Northwest coast of Mykonos..The hotel is located on the northwest coast of Mykonos island, above Agios Stefanos beach with its patchwork of colourful umbrellas and sunbeds, overlooking the azure waters of the Aegean and the island of Delos, rich in the antiquities of ancient Greece. The hotel is perfectly situated with easy access to town life, but equally offers a quiet oasis of calm for those who wish to retreat.
Mykonos Island – A Cosmopolitan RetreatMykonos Island has long been recognised as one of the most popular islands in Greece whilst its idyllic beaches, stunning sea views across the Aegean and pretty tavernas tucked away down quaint streets offer a truly romantic escape. It also enjoys a lively cosmopolitan edge with buzzing nightlife, shops and plenty of sports activities that appeal to both couples and families seeking a more dynamic holiday combination. Travellers are welcome to experience the vibrant island life while staying at a genuine and atmospheric luxury hotel in Mykonos.
Mediterranean Cuisine..The intimate Grace Restaurant is located on the swimming pool level and offers mouth-watering Mediterranean cuisine – an ideal place to relax both day and night. Recognizing the night time allure of Mykonos, they cater to guests who choose to sleep in by offering breakfast à la carte throughout the day.
Spa TreatmentGrace Mykonos features a boutique spa with steam room, sauna, nails bar, treatment room, and hydrotherapy, offering the perfect indulgence during one’s holiday. In-room spa treatments are also available.
Boutique GymGrace Mykonos offers a fully-fitted gym for guests who wish to maintain their daily regime. The in-room fitness kit contains everything one may need and is available upon request from the menu of bespoke services.
- Yoga mat
- Gymnastic ball
- Fitness toner
- Thigh toner
- Speed rope
- Push up stand
- Fitness band
- Set of weights
- Pilates ring
- Pilates mini ball
- Disco twister
Weddings & HoneymoonsFrom weddings or vow renewals, to anniversary celebrations or any other special occasion, the handpicked professional team will seamlessly coordinate the special event down to the finest detail.
MykonosThe charming center of Mykonos Town is a five-minute drive around the headland in the hotel’s courtesy car and is a hive of activity. Guests can explore the narrow, winding streets, home to numerous shops, restaurants, bars and clubs.
Guests should also be sure to visit the landmark Mykonos windmills, a quintessential feature of the Mykonian landscape, as well as the many sandy beaches around the island. Choose between the famously lively beaches or the more secluded and romantic ones.
- Once in a lifetime sailing experience: personalize every aspect of your cruise from the voyage duration, to the on-board music, to your favorite food and drink.
- Private multilingual guide.
- Boat trip to the historic island of Delos followed by a guided tour.
- Visit to archaeological site.
- Car and bike rental.
- Helicopter flight during sunset above the island and to other destinations.
- Restaurant, beach club, night club reservations.
- Outdoor activities, i.e. scuba diving, horse riding, water sports.
Bespoke by GraceAn exclusive and unique service enables guests to personalize your stay prior to arrival by simply calling the hotel or visiting their website.
Bespoke services available include.
- Seven-choice pillow menu
- Choice of room fragrances
- Choice of natural bathroom amenities
- Choice of natural hair products
- Personal “For Him” and “For Her" Apivita products kits
- Personal fitness kit
- Personalized in-room bar
- Special romance packages
- Local mobile phone for use during stay
Unique deluxe room with balcony and great views to the beach.
Spacious king-size bedroom suites for family with 2 children or 3 adults.
Deluxe Room with Plunge pool
This beautiful room with plunge pool can accomodate 2 adults.
Family suite with two bedrooms, one king-size and the other twin beds.
Family Suite with plunge pool
The spacious and comfy family suite for a family with 2 children.
Junior Suite with plunge pool
A stunning family room with 2 children or a room for 3 adults.
VIP Suite with plunge pool
A large and cosy room for 3 adults or a family with children.
Honeymoon Suite with plunge pool
A king-size bedroom with spacious bathroom and cosy portico.
Mykonos Suite is unique for 3 adults or parents with 2 children.
Grace Suite with plunge pool
The beautiful Grace Suite with a large bedroom, room is big enough for 3 adults.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include all taxes.
- Rates mentioned include champagne breakfast.
- Rates mentioned are subject to revision without prior notice in case of government tax increases.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
Additional guestRate for an additional guest in certain rooms only.
- EUR 80 in low season.
- EUR 100 in mid season.
- EUR 120 in high season.
Child PolicyChildren older than 14 years are welcome.
Pets PolicyPets are not allowed.
- Arrival and departure shared transfers are charged €20 per room per transfer.
- Arrival and departure private transfers are charged €55 per room per transfer.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- To guarantee the booking a 50% deposit of the total booked amount will be made upon confirmation of the booking.
- The 50% payment can be paid by bank transfer or by credit card.
- The remaining balance of 50% has to be paid at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations are different depending on their season.
- If you cancel 21 days or less prior to arrival date is (high season), they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel 14 days or less prior to arrival date is (mid season), they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel 7 days or less prior to arrival date is (low season), they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel 1 day prior to arrival date in (all seasons), they will charge a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
Never had such a relaxing holiday before,especially the unique spa made it heaven. Great weather conditions, beautiful views, beach, pool, nice and friendly people. Just a multitude of services and amenities that makes a perfect stay, escpecially while balancing a hectic life.