Elegant 17th century palace..Located in Gipuzkoa, in an impressive valley that is surrounded by woodlands and mountains is carefully restored a unique Palace that offers maximum comfort and relaxation. Thanks to its excellent location in the centre of the Basque Country, you can enjoy tranquillity and nature. With 19 characteristic rooms and with splendid views.
Iriarte Jauregia takes environmental friendliness in high consideration and are selectively recycling and composting organic materials.
They try as much as possible to
consume organic local food. They make and inform their guests of a
responsible use of natural resources such as water and electricity and are replacing traditional
lights and using energy-saving lights. They also use temperature regulators, control
of water quality, etc ... and have installed a
geothermal system for heating the water
Basque CountryIriarte Jauregia is located in the centre of Pais Vasco, on ancient rough part of Spain surrounded by nature. Thanks to its excellent location in the centre of the Basque Country, you can enjoy tranquillity and nature and also conveniently visit the main tourist attractions.
Tolosa (10 km), Azpeitia (13 km) and only 25 minutes from the centre of Donostia-San Sebastian.
How to get there
- Exit number 433 of the N 1.
- Immediately turn left direction Azpeitia GI 2634.
- In 7 kilometers you will find Bidania.
- When you arrive at the square of the church take the road on the left about 300 meters.
- Exit Elgoibar, continue to Azkoitia, Loyola and Azpeitia.
- Reaching Azpeitia, continue until roundabout signal direction Tolosa / Errezil.
- At the next roundabout, take exit 2 to continue in 2634 GI, Errezil cross and continue until Bidania.
- N 43.13860º
- W 02.15404º
- San Sebastian Airport (Fuenterrabia) 55 Km / 44 minutes.
- Biarritz Airport 82 km / 1 hour.
- Bilbao Airport 87 km / 1 hour 12 minutes.
In the middle of Nature.....
GardenIt has a large garden that is sheltered by an old stone wall, where you can relax in the shade of an ancient tree, have a drink on the terrace while you watch the sunset, or enjoy a tasty outdoor breakfast, weather permitting. Outdoor parking and free Wi-Fi connection.
Gastronomic HotelThey are passionate about food, it is an essential part of their character and it subtly describes them as they are. They invite you to discover the essence through a unique gourmet experience in their Bailara Restaurant run by the Chef Enrique Fleischmann. Additionally, in the snack bar and the library room you will find a pleasant, laid back place to enjoy your favourite drink and their informal quick & easy menu.
1:00 pm-3:30 pm
8:00 pm-10:45 pm
From 1st of April to 30th of September the Restaurant is closed on Tuesday & Wednesday and From 1st of October to 31st of March the Restaurant is closed on Monday & Tuesday.
SpaA treat for the senses. Thanks to their partnership with the Premium Spa you can enjoy luxury beauty and wellness treatments in the privacy of your room (only in superior rooms and in the suite).
Meeting FacilitiesIriarte Jauregia offers a unique setting to celebrate the meeting, seminar, conference or presentation that your signature requires. The Hotel offers a warm and luxurious room, for the meeting more confidential, a library-room where you can develop your work sessions in groups of up to 14 people, or an adaptable room for 30 people, with all equipment you need for those days.
Their garden can hold large events, business presentations, fashion shows, cocktail parties or banquets. The palace is ideal for who wants to combine work with moments of leisure and tranquillity.
Ideal for romantic getaways, work meetings, lovers of haute cuisine, weekend breaks, company incentives, charming getaways, family gatherings or intimate weddings and celebrations. Wellness, cuisine and relaxation. Four stars of complete comfort. Luxury surrounded by nature.
Beautiful decorated single rooms with 135 x 200 cm beds dressed with cotton sheets.
Classic Double Room
Fabulous double bedrooms with king-size or twin beds dressed with cotton sheets.
Superior Double Room
These rooms are large and elegant with either king-size or twin beds.
Elegant, bright and comfortable suite divided into 2 areas and king-size bed.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates include VAT & breakfast.
- Rates may change at any time and any opinions expressed are subjective.
- This hotel is on request.
- Bank Holidays not mentioned are High Seasonal rates.
Extra Beds Policy
- Extra bed* for adult is EUR 40 per night.
- Extra bed* for child (up to 12 years) is EUR 25 per night.
- Cot (up to 2 years) are free.
- Handicap accessible room is on request.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If you cancel 48 hrs (2 days) prior to arrival date a penalty will NOT be applied.
- If you cancel less than 48 hrs (2 days) prior to arrival date, they will charge a penalty fee of 1 night and the booking will be cancelled.
- A no show is a 1 night penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.