Cotswolds finest and most unique stayGary and Nicola Kennedy offer their guests a unique stay in very special surroundings. A luxurious Georgian townhouse set in Tetbury's finest square. They aim to make you feel really welcome in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. And are proud to say that Oak House No.1 is regarded as one of the Cotswolds finest and most unique places to stay, well known for hosting famous guests including rock stars and royalty.
All the 3 bedrooms have been re-designed to a high standard and feature the finest quality ‘Frette’or Ralph Lauren sheets, cashmere throws, free Wi-Fi, full SKY TV package, including Sky Movies and Sky Sports Channels, an iPod dock, DVD / CD player, silver tea sets with choices of teas, coffee and hot chocolate. You can even choose the type of pillow that you prefer from the finest Siberian goose down to hypo allergenic or choose a movie to watch in your room from our DVD library in the sitting room.
There are tea making facilities, with a fridge with fresh milk and bottled water and a safe in each suite.
How to get there
- Via route M5, M4, A40 to Gloucestershire
Bristol - 45 minutes - 1 hour
London 2 hours - 2.5 hours
Manchester 3 hours
Birmingham 55 minutes
- Victoria Station, London
- Coach trips to the Cotswold
- London Paddington station
- Birmingham station
- Birmingham airport
- London Gatwick
- Gloucestershire airport
GL8 8EU Tetbury
What do they offer..
A Private ChauffeurFor each of the day tours you will be collected by their uniformed chauffeur outside Oak House No.1 in the morning (at a time that suits you) and dropped off and collected as you wish throughout the day.
Your driver will be flexible with the amount of time you wish to spend at each place and will advise you accordingly. You will arrive back at the end of the day to Tetbury and Oak House No.1. no later than 6pm . The chauffeur is at your disposal at all times and you may return at whatever time you wish but additional hire charges apply after 6.00pm. The rates shown are for the car and driver all day but you will need to pay the small entrance charges at some of the museums, stately homes and gardens.
The driver can also collect and return from any airport you wish. For rates please ask at the reception.
Harry Potter - Bath tripTetbury – Lacock – Bath – Tetbury - £350.00
Your first stop is Lacock village only 25 minutes away. Lacock Village – Film setting for Cranford and Harry Potter.
Bath – World Heritage Site and Georgian Masterpiece.
Your driver will take you just 20 minutes on to Bath, a city so beautiful and special that it has been designated a World Heritage site. You can visit the Roman Baths,the Jane Austen Museum or just wander around the wonderful Georgian streets. Bath is also a popular shopping destination offering an excellent mix of independent shops and fashionable high street brands. You can easily spend a whole day or just an afternoon there, just let your chauffeur know when you would like to return to Tetbury and Oak House No.1.
There are many other tours that can be arranged with your private chauffeur.
- 4 Day tours in their chauffeur driven luxury car.
- Polo / shooting lessons on request.
- Classic car hiring on request.
- In-house tour to view the abundance of artworks, paintings and designer pieces.
The Garden View Suite
A calm and elegant suite with it's own private corridor.
The Cavalier Suite
A suite with a Cavalier bedroom & library sitting room.
The Prince's Suite
A comfortable suite in traditional style with an arty twist.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Great British Pounds (GBP).
- Rates mentioned include VAT & local taxes.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast and afternoon tea on 1 day.
- Rates mentioned exclude other costs you may choose to incur during your stay (unless otherwise stated).
- Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests, nights and dates shown.
- To guarantee the booking a 100% deposit of the total booked amount will be charged.
- All additional goods and services purchased during your stay must be paid in full on presentation of invoice at check-out.
- If you cancel or modify your booking more than 14 days prior to arrival date, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of a 100% of the total booked amount.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.