Charming Kampa Park and Vltava River..The Alchymist Nosticova Palace is located at the end of a quiet cobblestone street close to the charming Kampa Park and Vltava River. This 17th century residence is the place to stay if you appreciate historical charm, elegant comfort and an element of romance.
Eco-friendlyGuests of this residence have free acces to Ecsotica SPA and Health Club in sister hotel Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa (5 minutes walk). There they also offer a externes dining option in the Aquarius Restaurant. The fully recreated historical charm of this amazing boutique hotel will embrace you after a day of sightseeing or shopping. It feels like coming home…
The Vltava RiverThe left bank of the Vltava River was traditionally populated by those who longed to be as near their sovereign as possible, to serve him, be seen and take full advantage of their position. These precious plots of land, situated beneath Prague Castle, were the preserve of the nobility, wealthy builders, craftsmen and artists of all kinds. These eclectic inhabitants built or bought houses here, which for the most part, still exist today.
Private and peaceful..A stylish, but yet playful and secluded garden at the Alchymist Nosticova Palace provides a wonderfully intimate setting for your breakfast, afternoon tea or coffee, or just a private and peaceful place for reading your book. The garden was designed to interlink the mystical and alchemical themes of their hotel with outdoor seating too. Fully enjoy a relaxing time under the terrace of the canopied, there is nothing better than this!
Guests are welcome to have complimentary wine and cheese tasting daily from 5 pm to 6 pm. For a more extense dinning option they recommend Aquarius Restaurant located in their sister hotel The Alchymist Grand Hotel a short 5 minutes walking from the hotel. They offer a complimentary transfer to and from the restaurant for guests only and their concierge will be happy to book a table.
On the 4th floor you will truly find spectacular views over Prague.
On each floor you will find the beautiful designed Family Suites.
Situated on the 1st floor with a marble bathroom and view to Petrin Hill.
Gothic Deluxe Room
Unique 14th century deluxe rooms with exquisitely painted ceilings.
This suite is located on the top floor with a unique view of Prague Castle.
They feature individual interior features named after historical figures.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include continental breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include welcome drink upon arrival.
- Rates mentioned include VAT/Taxes (15%).
- This hotel is on request.
- Children under 11 years stay for free (only in the Family & Imperial Suite).
- To guarantee the booking a valid creditcard is required.
- If you cancel your booking more than 2 days (6 pm) prior to arrival date, they will charge no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 2-0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 1 night.
- A no show is a cancellation fee of 1 night.<
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.