The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism!Kapari Natural Resort has 14 unique rooms and suites with incomparable views of the caldera. Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, Kapari Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life.
A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services.
Imerovigli was one of the most picturesque settlements of Santorini, until about the mid 1950's. Unfortunately, a devastating earthquake in 1956 destroyed that architectural wonder and the Army Core of Engineers was called in to cover the rubble with dirt. It took passion, inspiration and meticulous work from some people, who decided to unearth the destroyed homes and restore them for the old glory of Imerovigli to shine again.
Eco-friendlyPhilip Adamidis, son of Rena and Takis Adamidis who created their own sanctuary, used the most technologically
advanced restoration methods to combat the humidity effect of the earth
and completely cancel the "mildew feeling" that is typical of
underground structures. With full respect to the aesthetics and the
distinctive characteristics of the cycladic architecture he created a
modern building. The "green" logic and "smart home" concepts for the
buildings together with high level amenities, offer the ultimate comfort
of the 21st century.
View of the Caldera..Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. Imerovigli is only 2 km from Fira, 8 km from Santorini airport and 10 km from the main port.
Imerovigli"One of the most picturesque settlements of Santorini, built on the highest point of rocks (altitude 380 m). Here remain the ruins of the Venetian castle "Skaros" that functioned as an observatory at the time of the Venetians and was destroyed by an earthquake in 1817. The trail leads from the church Skaros Theoskepasti on the edge of a cliff, with magnificent views of the volcanic islands of Palea and Nea Kameni. Imerovigli is only 2 km from Fira, 8 km from Santorini Airport and 10 kilometers from the port.
- From Santorini Airport to Kapari Natural Resort is a 7.8 km - 12 min drive.
- From Ormos Athinios Port to Kapari Natural Resort is a 10.3 km - 19 min drive.
Their collection of exclusive services..
- Beautiful pool with unparalleled panoramic view of the Aegean Sea.
- Comfortable pool lounge chairs.
- Mouth-watering tastes of the Mediterranean based on homemade recipes using traditional ingredients of Santorini.
- All day long a wide collection of Coffees - Refreshing fruit juices - delicious finger food - homemade desserts.
- Private Dinning (Kapari Residence).
- Specializing Wedding receptions/Honeymoon vacations.
WeddingsAn event as significant as your wedding day requires an exceptional setting. At Kapari Natural Resort they truly understand and appreciate, the awesome amount of trust with which you place that day in their hands. Right from the first communication, thet will do whatever it takes to make you feel reassured that this day will be as perfect as you deserve it to be.
Kapari Natural Resort offers its own individual style and character, coupled with variety and flexibility for an unbeatable combination of quality, service, value for money and originality. They will provide your own dedicated wedding planner who, along with the rest of the Kapari Hotel team and will ensure that every detail of your special day runs smoothly, giving you a lifetime of happy memories.
Ceremonies & ReceptionsThey help you plan and hold your Wedding Ceremony & Reception in the setting you’ve dreamed of, the way you envisioned it. Their helpful resources and event planning team, make it easy to coordinate all the details, so you can just focus on enjoying your celebration
They accept events for up to approx. 30 people.
Kapari Honeymoon Suite
The largest suite of all and offers a specially designed Honeymoon bedroom.
Kapari Private Residence
The private residence is unique for a family or a small group.
Kapari Up & High
This room brings you on top of the world.. with stunning views.
These beautiful rooms are close to the pool offering a lot of space with indoor Jacuzzi.
Spa Premium Rooms
Fabulous rooms offering exclusive views with private balcony and an indoor jacuzzi.
Ideal comfortable suites with Eligible taste in comfort and wellbeing.
Rooms with a spectacular view, some with private balcony and others sharing a yard.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include all taxes.
- Rates mentioned include full American breakfast for 2.
- Kapari Natural Retreat is seasonal property, open from 1st of April until 1st of November.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and can change depending on the season.
- Low Season is from 1 April - 10 May & 11 October - 31 October.
- High Season is from 11 May - 10 July & 11 September - 10 October.
- Peak Season is from 11 July - 10 September.
Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed for a child from 14 years old or adult is upon request and availability.
- Extra bed charges p.p.p.n. - Low Season EUR 90 / High Season EUR 105 / Peak Season EUR 120.
- No accommodation for children younger than 14 years.
Kapari Private Residence
- The Private Residence can accommodate from 2 to 15 guests in 3, 4 or 5 unit configuration: 3 units (max 10 guests)/4 units (max 12 guests) and 5 units (max of 15 guests).
- Rates for the Kapari Private Residence are based on 2 people sharing per unit per night.
- Rates mentioned are based on 3 units (max 10 guests).
- Supplement of 120 Euro applies per extra person sharing a room.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of 20% is required at time of booking.
- The deposit is non refundable.
- Another 30% of the total booking will be charged 21 days prior to arrival date.
- The remaining amount is charged 10 days prior to arrival date.
- If you cancel your booking 22 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 21-11 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the booked amount.
- If you cancel between 10-0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.