Designed by Philippe Taburiaux..Le Palais Paysan, situated at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains and just 40 minutes drive from Marrakech. This so-called 'Peasant palace' is anything but stingy with its comforts. It is an oasis of calm and cool. The vistas that unfurl in every direction are just incredible. Le Paysan is an pastoral retreat less than a hour from the heart of Marrakech.
Le Palais Paysan has been designed by Philippe Taburiaux and the 16 deluxe rooms were disigned by Ludovic Petit. All rooms have ultimate comfort with modern and traditional design. All balconies enjoy stunning views of the valley. Your stay with them will exceed your expectations when it comes to chic retreats!
This hotel can also be hired for exclusive use.
LocationLe Palais Paysan is located in the
countryside of Marrakech, at douar Akrich,
30min from the city, on the Amizimiz road,
better know as route du barrage or Lalla
Takerkoust lake road.
Le Palais Paysan is flanked by fields and farmland, just south of Marrakech. It’s perfectly placed for city-centre exploration and Atlas Mountain hikes: a 40-minute drive from the medina and an hour’s drive from Toubkal National Park.
How to get there
By PlaneThe closest international hub is Marrakech Menara Airport, which is 25 km from the hotel – roughly a 40-minute drive. Easyjet and British Airways fly direct from major cities in the UK, France, Switzerland and Germany; flights across the Pacific connect via Singapore Changi Airport or London Heathrow, or Frankfurt and Charles De Gaulle.
By TrainIf you’re on a grand tour of Morocco, the state railway ONCF (www.oncf.ma) runs a limited but dirham-saving service from Casablanca, Rabat, Fez and Meknes, to Marrakech station.
By CarIf you fancy exploring the Palmeraie and don’t want to splash out on taking taxis, four wheels will come in handy; you’ll have flexibility to drive to Marrakech – if you can handle the city-centre pandemonium – and sail past dramatic desert scenery. There’s an Avis car-hire booth at Marrakech Menara Airport and the hotel’s carpark is free.
TransfersThe hotel can arrange a transfer from and to the airport (prices on request).
Things to do at the Hotel..The hotel is built on a 4 hectares land site. The building (2 400 m2) is split into parts: the rooms, the restaurant, lounge, spa, pool and pool house. There is a farm downwards with animals.
Pool and Pool house
- Mirror swimming pool, unheated, 28 x 5 meters.
- Poolhouse with shady beds, deck chairs, showers & toilets.
- 2 Massage rooms and one at the pool house.
- Traditional hammam, body scrub room .
- Outside Jacuzzi.
- Manicure and pedicure.
- Dinning room: Inside, on a cover terrace and at the pool house.
- Food: Moroccan food and mediteranean food. Detox and diet food on request.
- Vegetable garden: Organic aromatic garden, and soon vegetable garden.
- Fireplace lounge with music, books, magazines and games.
- Lounge terrace.
The Farm, sport & leisure activities
- Farm with donkey's, sheep, chickens, goats. Guests are invited to help with feeding the animals, egg collecting or just to make a new friend at the farm.
- Organisation of day trip, sports and leisure (golf, hiking, trekking, balloon ride, quad rides etc).
- Possibility to organize yoga classes.
- Organization of events such as wedding.
- Babysitter on request.
Le Palais Paysan just for you and your friends and or family.
A bright first-floor room with shower and typical Moroccan handicrafts.
Ground Garden Room with a bath
A fabulous ground-floor room with a bath overlooking the Atlas mountains.
Ground Garden Room with shower
This beautiful room is on the ground floor overlooking the Atlas mountains.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Moroccan Dirham (MAD).
- Rates mentioned include Continental breakfast with home-made goodies, cakes, pastries and croissants.
- Rates mentioned exclude 10%tax and local communal tax of MAD 30 per person per night on check-out.
- During New Year (23rd December till 4 of January) there is a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Supplement for St. Sylvester dinner & entertainment, 31st of December, is MAD 1320 per person.
- Hotel is open all the year.
- 1 Child under 4 years of age sharing room with parents is included in B&B prices.
- Extra bed, only possible in the ground floor rooms, is MAD 550 per night.
- To guarantee the booking a valid credit card is required.
- If you cancel more than 14 days prior to arrival date, there will be no charges.
- If you cancel between 14-7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge you a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 7-0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge you a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount on the credit card given.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.