Truly unforgettable stay..Situated on the top of a splendid hill, and surrounded by a forest of 40 acres, only a few minutes from Gargnano (7,5 Km) and from the Gardesana State Road, Villa Sostaga dominates Lake Garda and its mountains, in a favourable position to be able to reach Brescia, Verona, Mantova and Trento.
The building goes back to the end of the 1800’s, when Count Giuseppe Feltrinelli decided to plan and build a residence for hunting. It was then renovated by Alberico Belgioioso, who transformed it into a summer residence, accommodating the noble family and illustrious guests, during the hottest months.
Recently renovated, by the Seresina family, enhancing, in particular, the vintage atmosphere which characterizes it, the mansion has eleven finely furnished double rooms which offer a calm and comfortable environment, with a lake or a park view, and services such as telephone, satellite TV, internet connection, mini fridge, and a safe. The common spaces are organised to guarantee the tranquillity and relaxation typical of a private villa, but with the well-cared service of a Hotel and restaurant of the finest quality: management and staff, in fact, welcome guests in a climate of kindness and great familiarity, to give a truly unforgettable stay.
Getting there..Once you have reached the village of Gargnano, leave the main road and follow the signs for "Navazzo" or "Valvestino" or "Villa Sostaga". Continue for about 8 km until you reach the village of Navazzo. Here turn left and follow the sign for "Villa Sostaga" for about 500 mt.
Good to know..Most of the GPS-systems give wrong directions on how to get there. If you are driving on the “Gardesana Road” from Salò north way towards Riva del Garda, once you arrive at Bogliaco most satellite navigators tell you to turn left towards Villavetro. It is better not to do so but to continue straight on to the next village of Gargnano. Do not enter the village of Gargnano but turn left following the signs towards Navazzo. Follow this road for about 8 Km until you reach Villa Sostaga.
- Strada Statale Gardesana 4bis: km 8.
- Motorway A4: Exit Desenzano - km 40.
- Motorway A22: Exit Rovereto Sud - km 52.
- Railway Station: Desenzano - km 40.
- Airport of Verona: Villafranca - km 76.
- Airport of Bergamo: Orio al Serio - km 100.
- Airport of Milano: Malpensa - km 186.
- Boat Service: Gargnano - km 5.
- Reception is open from 8.30 am to 12.00 pm.
- They have an uncovered carpark.
- They have an à la carte restaurant.
- Internet free in all rooms and public areas.
25084 Navazzo BS Gargnano
WellnessThe Solarium makes no noise and it guarantees a full tan within a few minutes. Solaria is a shower solarium with low pressure and an open structure to guarantee the best comfort.
Old RitualsThe Turkish bath has Greek-Roman origins and in the past it was called purifying bath. The Turkish bath became very popular all over the mediterranean see and more recently in the eastern countries, that is way it is now called Turkish bath..
Natural AtmosphereNatural materials, wood, glass, arabesques, light games and colours, remind of old traditions and exotic countries. A combination of stiles and worm shapes as well as fine accesories and modern technologies..
Modern PleasuresIt has no age limits and it is well known for its relaxing properties. The Turkish bath is a very good way to prevent and cure tension, tiredness and stress. The use of solarium and Turkish bath is included in the room rate. Please note: all treatments are only for the guests of Villa Sostaga. All treatments must be reserved in advance.
For car Lovers... they have Vintage Cars travelsVilla Sostaga is the perfect spot, for who is visiting Lake Garda on the road.
Staying here is perfect for who's traveling enjoying every curve of the Gardesana road until Valvestino on the top, where there is a breathtaking view. Bikers and Autoclubs usually stop here, because they know that in addition to elegance and high-end hospitality, they can find Gabriele Seresina, director and creator of Villa Sostaga.
Mr. Seresina has several decades of experience as Racing Team manager and he is glad to receive people with his same passion, always ready to give precious advice and high-end technical aid.
Weddings..Hotel Villa Sostaga is a charming and attractive location, an oasis of peace immersed in the green of the splendid Lake Garda landscape. It offers delightful and unique dishes for a perfect and relaxed wedding reception.
SpacesThis villa, immersed in a lush ancient park, offers all its enchanting exterior and interior spaces to guarantee a location of great charm. The facility, once the residence of the Feltrinelli counts, is set on 40 green hectares, surrounded by an enchanting manicured garden.
The interior holds large, tastefully-furnished rooms with a slightly vintage flavor, in which every element of furnishing and decor, starting from the colored fabrics, contributes to recreating an atmosphere that is at once warm, welcoming and elegant.
Services OfferedIn summer, the restaurant offers dining beyond its indoor rooms in the outdoor gazebo surrounded by a manicured garden. The outdoors offers many glimpses of great beauty, making an ideal setting for a perfect and romantic outdoor reception. During the summer months, you may enjoy the lovely views from the gazebo, an ideal setting for a perfect and romantic outdoor reception.
Gabriele Seresina, the owner of Villa Sostaga, will welcome the guests to your wedding reception with great courtesy.
RestaurantThe cuisine is based on the traditional dishes of the Garda creatively revisited with by chef Lorenzo. Rich and delicious recipes are accompanied by the excellent wines of the cantina. You will be supported throughout the organization of your wedding, from the planning of the menu to preparation of the buffet, from setting the tables with lovely tablecloths, underplates and silver candelabra, to the choice of flowers and music. The menu is personalized with the future spouses, offering maximum availability to meet the requirements of the bride and groom.
Their rich cellar offers more than 200 wines selected from known and lesser-known labels, chosen according to our principles of quality and reliability. Rooms - the hotel reception service is completed with 19 splendid rooms furnished with style and equipped with every convenience: LCD TV, Pay per View, air conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, free WI-FI internet, safe and minibar.
The organization of the villa offers outstanding car rental service with or without a driver.
Meeting RoomsSostaga has three accommodating halls ideal even for the organization of small meetings and congresses or strategic reunions.
The “Liberty” Hall, with its unique oval table, guarantees seating for 14 people; The “Veranda” Hall, with an only table, accommodates comfortably 30 people; the “Clara” Hall, more discreet and cosy, can accommodate between 16 and 24 people. In case of necessity, a separate living room provides an Internet Point, with a computer and a TV; while more specific technical equipment are not provided by the Villa, but by the organizers.
On request Villa Sostaga offers the following technical equipment:
- Video Projector - Screen
- Internet access Wi-Fi
Room Bernac nr. 302
This stylish Standard room with lake view has its own private bathroom with walk in shower.
Room Maerne nr. 303
The Standard room Maerne is a romantic and comfortable country room.
Room Castel nr. 208
Another great Deluxe room that has a truly exclusive accomodation.
Room Comér nr. 407
A beautiful room with a large wrought iron tester bed and stylish characteristic colors.
Room Mezzane nr. 105
A romantic and intimate Deluxe room with Jacuzzi hydro massage bathtub.
Room Musaga nr. 209
This large Deluxe room has park and lake view and feels like an old country house.
Room Pizzocolo nr. 405
This is a very large bedroom and a living area with a sofa bed and large windows.
Room Sasso nr. 406
A king-size bedroom with a private garden with wooden country armchairs and table.
Room Benaco nr. 401
The Deluxe room Benaco nr. 401 has a magnificent view of the lake.
Room Cornale nr. 301
From its windows you can enjoy a magnificent view of the lake and of the lime tree garden.
Room Monte Baldo nr. 402
The 2 lake view windows make this a very bright room with wooden beams and flooring.
Room San Vigilio nr. 403
A deluxe room with small details and beautiful lake views.
Room Torri nr. 404
It is a colorful room with a double bed and a living area with a sofa bed.
Room El Lama nr. 207
This is a familiar romantic Junior suite overlooking the beautiful lake.
Room Le Volpi nr. 206
A large Junior suite with a living room and sofa bed with lake view.
Room Margià nr. 104
A large Junior suite with a small living room and a sofa bed.
Room Camplà nr. 102
Another great Junior suite characterized by the purple and red tones.
Room Le Rocche nr. 101
A beautiful Junior suite with pastel pink tones and a living room.
Room Posere nr. 103
A unique Junior suite characterized by its furniture and parquet floor.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include VAT.
- Rates mentioned include full buffet breakfast, welcome drink, open air swimming pool (from April to October) and Turkish bath & Solarium in the hotel.
- Rates mentioned include private car park.
- Rates mentioned include free internet Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned exclude city tax (april-october).
Single use Policy
- Double room for single use is 30% reduction on the rate of a double room.
Extra Bed & Child Policy
- An extra bed is on request and on availability.
- Children between the ages 0 - 6 years are free of charge in a cot.
- Children between the ages 6 - 12 years pay EUR 35 per night.
- Children between the ages 13 - 18 years pay EUR 50 per night.
- Adults pay EUR 82 per night.
- They welcome small and medium size dogs to the hotel at the cost of EUR 10 per night.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant and swimming pool area.
- To guarantee the booking they ask for a deposit of 25% of the total booked amount during Moderate & High Season.
- A minimum deposit is required of EUR 200 payable from all major creditcards or by bank transfer.
- All bookings must be guaranteed to a major creditcard. In case a creditcard is not available, payment of the entire stay must be made in advance.
from 23.10 to 27.12
Low Season Policy
- If you cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to arrival date, they will charge your creditcard with a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
Moderate Seasonfrom 08.04 to 15.07
from 11.09 to 22.1017
High Seasonfrom 16.07 to 10.09
from 28.12.2017 to 03.01.2018
Moderate & High Season Policy
- If you cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival date, the hotel will keep the deposit.
- If you cancel between 7 and 2 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel less than 2 days prior to arrival date, they will charge your creditcard with a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.