Feel the city like a Sevillian..Puerta Catedral Apartments are located in the monumental heart of Seville. From there, you can immediately immerse yourself in the charming culture and cuisine of Andalusia and, most of all, in the grandeur of its Cathedral. Sleeping in the shade of the Giralda, taking classes of Flamenco guitar in your apartment or enjoying a massage with the Cathedral as your backdrop are just some of the things you can experience here. Puerta Catedral rental apartments are comprised of 4 buildings, which feature different types of tourist apartments, including studios, ideal for short stays, and other roomier options that can become your home away from home in Seville.
Enjoy the best views ..All of their buildings have terraces, several with direct links to the Cathedral and the Giralda...
Located in the monumental old city center of Seville, the apartments
of Puerta Catedral comprise 4 buildings located a stone’s throw from
each other.They are perfectly located as a starting point for touring
the city’s main sites on foot, with no need of taking any
The tourist apartments are located a stone’s throw from the Alcázar, the Archive of the Indies, the Old Tobacco Factory, and the City Hall of Seville. From here, you can also quickly access the district of Santa Cruz, also located close by. Those who wish to experience the most important local holiday, or Holy Week, will find that they have the best spot in the house to watch the celebrations right from their balcony, terrace or they can even opt to join the Processions on foot.
Sevilla Spring FairThe Seville Spring Fair, which takes place two weeks later, marks the beginning of the new bullfighting season in Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, located a few minutes away from the apartments and right next door to the Bullfighting Museum of Seville.
ShoppingIf you plan to go shopping, don’t miss the opportunity to stroll down the famous Calle Sierpes and Calle Tetuán, which feature all types of shops in the pedestrian-only area: fashions, crafts, designer items… if your wish is to savor the best “tapas” and sample the best in the traditional cuisine of Seville and Andalucía, you will find yourself literally surrounded by the city’s best restaurants.
- They offer transfer service from the airport and stations.
- For late arrivals after reception closes (20.30 hrs) this service is mandatory and includes key delivery.
How to get there
- Give the taxi driver the address Calle Federico Sanchez Bedoya (corner with Av. de la Constitución). Once you step on the avenue in front of you, turn to the right and walk until number 22.
If you arrive by public transport
- From the Airport: take bus EA from the airport untill Paseo Colón. Walk along Santander Street and turn left at the end into Av. de la Constitución. Find them on number 22 right in front of the Cathedral.
- From the Train Station Santa Justa: take local bus C1 untill Prado de San Sebastian stop. From here, walk along San Fernando Street and continue along Av. de la Constitución or take the tram to Archico de Indias and walk the last steps untill you reach number 22.
What can you expect..
- Reception with Nespresso coffee and tea, newspapers, small collection of books, computer for your use, tourist information.
- A pleasant terrace where you can sunbathe and sip a drink while you enjoy spectacular views.
Apartment Suite (2-3) 1st floor
Cosy Suite with amazing view on the Seville Cathedtal in the heart of the city.
Apartment Suite (2-3) 2nd floor
Another unique apartment for 2 to 3 people enjoying Seville city.
Duplex Penthouse (4-6)
A fabulous large apartment on the 3rd floor overlooking the Cathedral.
Puerta Catedral (2)
An amazing apartment for 2 with great living room and equipped kitchen.
Puerto Catedral Suite (4-6)
Cosy Superior Suite fully equiped overlooking the amazing Seville Cathedral.
Studio 1 (2 persons)
The unique studio with a private courtyard has a fully equipped kitchen.
Studio 2 (2 persons)
A private courtyard with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
Studio 3 (2 persons)
Another unique fully equipped kitchen studio with dining room.
Studio 4 (2 persons)
A great double bedroom studio with fully equipped kitchen.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- To guarantee the booking they require 50% of the total booking, this is to be charged directly by a valid creditcard.
- The remaining balance may be paid in cash or by creditcard on the day of arrival.
- Special offers is a 100% pre-payment and are non refundable.
- If you cancel at least 8 days prior to arrival date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.