A 18th-century Farmhouse..
The country hotel “Son Gener” encloses ten luxury rooms (junior suites), decorated individually...
When you first see the building, you are struck by its luminosity with the light “marés”-stone of its façade, framed between the greenery of the surrounding lawns and the blue of the sky. The interior of “Son Gener” is a celebration of light and form, too. Nothing in excess, just carefully selected sculptures and sofas, plants, tables and lamps that seem to create a backdrop for the walls and the structure of the building.It feels both deeply relaxing and uplifting, and the same holds for the guest rooms (all suites with their own terraces) where every corner, tap or vase seems “in synch” with the spirit of the place.You breakfast overlooking the peaceful gardens which have beauty and composure as the rest of the house. The comfortable dining room, served for guests and their friends, serves dishes taken from classic Majorcan recipe books that can be accompanied by any of the wide range of spanish wines, carefully protected and stored in the old cellar.
The guest of “Son Gener” can choose to spend his holidays near the swimmingpool or reading a book beyond an olive tree, but it is also ideal for lovers of golf, beautiful beaches and excursions around Majorca. Son Gener closes its doors from 15th of November to 15th of February.
How to get there..
- Leaving the airport take the Santanyi exit.
- Leave the motorway at the Manacor exit (MA-15).
- Take the Manacor road.
- When you arrive at Manacor, follow the signs to Sant Llorenç.
- In Sant Llorenç follow the signs to Son Servera (MA-4030).
- Do not enter Son Servera and continue along the road to the roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the direction to Artà road number (MA-4031). After 2.9 Km there will be the entrance sign to Son Gener (on the right).
Golf courses closeby
- Canamel Golf Club is 12 minutes.
- Pula Golf Club is 7 minutes.
- Costa de los Pinos Golf Club is 10 minutes.
- Cap de Pera Golf Club is 15 minutes.
07550 Son Servera
Organic Restaurant in Majorca..
WellnessThey are very pleased to inform that you will be able to enjoy the new spa, with indoor swimming pool, sauna, hamman, jacuzzi, gym and yoga room.They will also offer you different body treatments, al supervised by their professional therapist. As you know “Son Gener”gives to food the important that it deserves, thats why they have extended their organic vegetable garden to offer you a full range of season vegetables. They have also the pleasure to collaborate with a nutritionist who elaborates all kind of individual group diets.
ActivitiesThe guest of Mallorca’s”Son Gener” can choice to spend his holidays near the swimmingpool or reading a book beyond an olive tree, but it is also ideal for lovers of golf (there is a club really close to the hotel), beautiful beaches and excursions around inland Majorca. Also there is a service of Yoga available for all the guests.
Their restaurant is closed on tuesday night.
Junior Suite I to VIII
Unique Junior Suites on the first level with terrace.
Junior Suite IX and X
Junior suite on the ground floor with private garden.
Junior Suite Maria
A suite with private garden and morning sun.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include tax & service charges.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Son Gener closes its doors from 1st of November to 11th of March.
- The Restaurant is closed on tuesday night.
Moderate Season (12th March till 14th May & 16th September till 31st October)
- Junior Suite EUR 200.
High Season (15th May till 15th September)
- Junior Suite EUR 270.
- Children between 0-2 years are free of charge.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking they require a valid creditcard.
- If you cancel within 10 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of the first night.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.