Olive Mill..Cas Xorc, a former and still complete olive mill built in 1790 is located in the mountains near Soller and Deia, in the Northwest of the island of Majorca. Without losing any of its original charm or character it has been accurately restored with great care and an eye for striking details.
The Boutique Hotel Cas Xorc consists of two adjoining fincas whose origins date back as far as 250 years. Extensive grounds with ancient olive groves, enchanting gardens and a lovely Infinity pool invites you to relax and unwind in the tranquillity of this unspoilt landscape. Several intimate areas inside and outside the hotel offer plenty of privacy for individual indulgence and personal retreat. Far away from the hustle and bustle of tourist centres exclusivity is evident in the heart of the Serra de Tramontana one of the most beautiful mountain settings of Majorca.
Ca's Xorc offers you also a Moroccan style outdoor marquee (max 34 pax seated) and also an indoor meeting room (max. 14 pax seated). Ca's Xorc an ideal destination for incentive or business trips.
The professional team of Ca's Xorc will be glad to organise your activity program or make suggestions to make the best out of your journey.
Soller Valley..the Jewel of Majorca.Lying on a gentle slope between the picturesque towns of Soller and Deia,, an incomparable , in the heart of the Tramuntana mountains, retreat awaits you in this lovingly refurbished 18th century finca. Next to the Mediterranean, nestled between luscious olive groves and fragrant lemon trees in the heart of the Soller valley.
Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Cas Xorc is the ideal locale to relax, refresh and enjoy your most cherished time away and only 1.5 hours from major European capitals.
How to get there
By PlaneMake sure you arrive at Palma de Mallorca Airport (also known as Son Sant Joan). It is half an hour drive by car and you can hire a car at the airport easily. Your drive will be along the coastline as you drive to Cas Xorc.
By Ferry from Barcelona
- Take the Barcelona - Palma de Mallorca Ferry to Palma.
Restaurant..Chef Guillermo Moya Igarza’s cuisine is based on a fusion of Majorcan and Mediterranean cooking, in which local specialties and fresh market produce prevail.
The kitchen opens from 1:00 to 3.30 pm and 8.00 to 10.30 pm every day. Prior reservations is best recommended, especially on the day of arrival.
The Hotel Staff..The hotel staff speaks Spanish, Catalan, English, Flemish, Dutch and German.
Treat Yourself to the Postcard Beauty of their Pool and Gardens..One of the crown jewels of Boutique Hotel Cas Xorc is the magnificent infinity pool that seems to spill off the ledge and into the Valley below with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea in the distance. Dense olive groves surround both the pool and accompanying Jacuzzi, inviting unparalleled relaxation and rejuvenation for the most discriminating traveller. Spend an hour or a day poolside to experience the peace and tranquility for yourself.
Enjoy absolute privacy in any corner of our manicured gardens offer.
Cuisine on the Terrace with astonishing views..
An Oasis in Mallorca for indulging and staying fit..
Only a short trip along the coast and you could believe that you were a million miles from anywhere. Mallorca is such a diverse island and this becomes evident with its rugged shore and soft sandy beaches.
Exploring parts of the island by water gives you a different feel to Mallorca. It is a truly magical place favoured by sailors of all kinds for its exceptional scenery and fine climate.
Business ServicesEvents & Meetings in Ca's XorcIn addition to being an ideal place for a special break, in Ca’s Xorc you will also find the appropriate environment for holding business meetings in a creative manner. They offer a Conference room that meets the most discerning requirements.The spacious outdoor marquee can seat up to 40 guests and can also be used in winter thanks to the underfloor heating. The hotel's conference room can be used for meetings of up to 14 people.
They will be happy to organise private family celebrations such as weddings, banquets or birthdays, as well as business events, for up to 100 people.
- Slide projector / screen
- Fax service
- Fax/coping service
- High speed Internet access
Deluxe with terrace / balcony
These are the finest and most spacious rooms with lovely seating area.
The Garden cottage is a rustic and most exclusive choice to enjoy.
These are the most comfortable rooms with beautiful details and features.
The Superior rooms are very stylish and cozy with spectacular view.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless stated otherwise.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include 10% tax.
- This property is closed from November 1st until March 22nd.
- During Easter there is a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- From 30th of April until 14th of October there is a minimum stay of 3 nights during the weekends
Extra bed Information
- Extra bed for a child untill 6 years is EUR 35 per night.
- Extra bed for adult is EUR 50 per night.
- Pets are not allowed.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of 25% of the total booked amount will be charged to your credit card.
- The remaining amount will be charged upon departure.
- If you cancel until 30 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel between 29 – 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 25% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 14 – 8 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel between 7 – 0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 90% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.