A Boutique GuesthouseTrevose Harbour House forms part of a picturesque terrace in the heart of bustling St. Ives, nestled between magnificent golden beaches and a vibrant restaurant and art gallery scene.
The property was lovingly restored over 2 years and reopened in spring 2013 as a tasteful and charming boutique guesthouse. 6 Individually designed bedrooms echoing the surf and sky colours of St. Ives Bay await you. Most of the rooms enjoy sweeping views of the harbour. It is a tasteful and charming boutique guesthouse. The individually designed bedrooms echoing the surf and sky colours of St. Ives Bay await you. Most of our rooms enjoy sweeping views of the harbour. The aspiration is to offer their guests a warm welcome, impeccable service and a mouthwatering breakfast. Combined with a stylish coastal setting and whispers of retro and mid-century design, Trevose Harbour House is the ideal place to relax, unwind and explore all that Cornwall has to offer you!
Passion for PeopleAt Trevose Harbour House, they believe that sustainability doesn’t stop at what they source and think that it is also vital to support the local economy and community, from the people they employ to local charities. They know that they have a long way to go over the next few years and they hope to support some noteworthy projects and to gain some accreditations.
Passion for ProduceWhere possible they will endeavour to source organic or local produce and support sustainable farming, ensuring that only the freshest and finest ingredients make it to your breakfast table, keeping food miles as low as possible. And because they respect their produce and the planet, they also champion an ethical approach to cooking by limiting wastage and recycling packaging.
Passion for ProductMost of what you see in the house is either upcycled or recycled and besides the added benefit of sustainability, they think the furniture brings something unique and extra special to Trevose Harbour House! Both their cleaning products and in-room amenities are eco- friendly and all their print material is done with eco-inks on recycled paper.
St IvesSituated on the shores of St Ives Bay, this picturesque fishing town is one of the most famous Cornish holiday destinations. A maze of tiny cobbled streets lead you to the harbour where boats still land good catches of fresh fish. Surrounded by four award- winning beaches, St Ives enjoys beautiful golden sands and crystal blue waters offering stunning seaside vistas from every corner. Nestled in the historic centre between the spectacular Porthminster beach and the Harbour beach, Trevose Harbour House is ideally situated to enjoy the many cafés and restaurants the town has to offer. Not to mention the numerous art galleries, workshops and studios worth visiting that are scattered amongst the delightful streets and alleyways of the town.
- The M5 and M6 (south bound) lead to the South Country.
- From Exiter, follow the A30 until you meet the A3074 towards St. Ives.
- As you arrive in St. Ives along The Terrace, you will see the bus station on your right.
- Turn right down Station Hill and Trevose Harbour House's rear entrance will be found a little further down on the left.
ParkingTrevose Harbour House has a few private spaces within the reserved area of the Train Station car park (a few minutes walk from the Guest House). They are allocated on a first reserve basis and cost GBP 7.50 per day. They recommend enquiring about parking availability at time of booking.
TR26 2EA St. Ives
At Trevose Harbour House…
- Cosy snug with open fireplace
- Newspaper, magazines & collection of classics
- Honesty bar
- In room treatments (available upon request)
- Private sun trap terrace
- Picnic hamper
- Terrace on The Warren for breakfast (weather permitting)
- Private parking spaces
Out & AboutThere is much to see and do in the surrounding area of St Ives, please find below some suggestions.
Some nice places to visit
- Isles of Scilly
- Minack Theatre
- St Michaels Mount
- Godrevy National Trust
Walkers, Surfers & Golfers
- South West Coastpath
- Gwithian Academy of Surfing
- West Cornwall Golf Club
- Cape Cornwall Golf Club
- Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Great Gardens of Cornwall
Art & CultureNumerous art galleries, museums, workshops and studios can be found in and outside town - here are some of their favourites.
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- Bernard Leach Pottery
- St Ives Art School
- Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange
- Round House
- New Craftsman Gallery
- Porthminster Gallery
- Belgrave Gallery
- St Ives Society of Artists
St Ives September festivalEach year, the St Ives September Festival celebrates the town's artistic heritage with a festival of Music and the Arts. The festival always runs through the middle two weeks of September with a huge variety of musical performances: “jazz, blues, folk sessions, classical concerts and arts events: gallery exhibitions 'open days' when local artists open their studios to the public, talks, lectures, poetry readings and workshops”.
Harbour View Deluxe
A luxury and elegant room with a view over the harbour and bay.
Harbour View Petite Superior
A favourite small and delightful room facing the harbour and bay.
Harbour View Roof Suite
A sumptuous suite with breathtaking views over the harbour and bay.
A delightful and independent unit from the main building overlooking the harbour.
A spacious and striking room designed in contemporary style.
Cosy room overlooking the alleyway and is full of character.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Great British Pounds (GBP).
- Rates mentioned include full English breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include VAT.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Single occupancy rates on request.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The property is open from 6th March to 6th December.
- Bookings are taken for a minimum duration of 2 nights.
- Children under 12 years are not allowed.
- In the event that you plan to arrive after 20:00 hours, kindly inform them of your estimated arrival time and they will ensure to be there to welcome you for check in.
- Likewise should you arrive earlier than 15:00 hours, you will be able to leave your luggage with them and they will check you in as soon as the room is available and prepared.
- To guarantee the booking a deposit of 50% of the total booked amount is required.
- Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
- If you cancel more than 21 days prior to arrival date, they will refund the deposit.
- If you cancel between 21 - 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount, no refund.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.