Style, antiques and medieval architecture
The 14 rooms and apartments of the residence are all different and preserve most of their original fittings, antique furniture, paintings, kitchen utensils and little things which have always been there and tell the history of the family giving a special charm to these comfortable spaces.
In the elegant 18th-century Palazzo Adreozzi there are nine stylish decorated rooms, named after Angels portrayed in the exquisite frescoes to recall the family name. The beautifully restored Palazzo Alberti features five unique apartments where Roman remains stick out from later architectural structures. The 'case' (apartments) are typical examples of medieval architecture and their names, in early Italian, reflect their individual character.
How to get there
From Florence (north)
- Motorway A1 till the exit of Valcichiana.
- Then take the highway to Perugia, Assisi, Foligno.
- Take exit Foligno Nord - Bevagna, about 50 minutes from Valdichiana.
From Rome (south)
- Motorway A1 till the exit of Orte.
- Then take the highway to Terni, Spoleto, Folign.
- Take exit Foligno Nord - Bevagna, about 50 minutes from Orte.
06031 Bevagna (PG)
Weddings & special eventsA unique setting for a truly romantic wedding in the simple, refined style of Umbrian hospitality. The raised garden provides a perfect sunny backdrop with its flowering jasmines, roses, clematis and wisteria. The winter setting is every bit as evocative, warmed by log fires in the antique fireplaces of their homely rooms. Their staff can take care of all aspects of the arrangements: church, flowers, music, an expert photographer, etc... so that you can simply enjoy your special day to the full in complete serenity.
MeetingsThe residence presents an ideal location for meetings and corporate workshops, offering quality settings and the professional help and support of their staff.
- Red Room is on the ground floor - seats 40 people in row.
- Palazzo Alberti Hall is on the 1st floor - seats 50 people in rows.
A wellness corner in one of their suites completes in absolute
privacy an unforgettable experience for body and mind, using quality
brand Comfort Zone. They may suggest a customized wellness program helping
you to choose among the treatments, making use of various massage
techniques and effective and easy to use products.
Officina di Santa Maria NovellaFrom Florence the old Officina Profumo di Santa Maria Novella, with its exclusive essences, spreads since centuries an uncorrupted message of harmony and health. Since the harmonies call each other, L'Orto degli Angeli wanted to retrieve an ancient connection with the Officina, that has emerged from the family papers of the early twentieth century. The unique fragrances that come back today in the house are available for guests in their Gift Shop with oils, elixirs, spirits, waters, soaps for an unforgettable SPA experience to enjoy even when you'll return home.
The Cuisine of RedibisDiscover that you can combine the pleasure of food with the attention to health and fitness. The Restaurant Redibis, a factory of tastes, perfumes and feelings, gives life to a cuisine which has the taste of well-being. The raw materials are carefully selected, following the seasonal calendar, the use of simple, aromatic herbs, the knowledge of their balsamic times and their therapeutic qualities suggest a modus Vivendi, that indicates the naturalness as a base of our wealth recipe. In their kitchen coexist in perfect harmony the tradition of a family cookbook (Le ricette degli Angeli), the good advice of the ancients, because it's important not to forget their roots, and the constant research, the methods, the most modern cooking and conservation techniques.
The InfusionsIn the hanging garden we cultivate a little hortus sanitatis. Aromatic herbs are the protagonists of the secret alchemy of teas and herbal teas, accompanying in their restaurant special moments of relaxation.
- Cooking classes
- Guided tours of religious, cultural nature
- Guided tour to the collection of truffles
- Walking tours
- Guided tours of the winery with tasting of local wines
Pretty room on the second floor.
Rooms with a historical feeling.
Suites with discerning lovers of comfort.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Euro's (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include taxes and service charges.
- This hotel is on request.
- The Classic room can also be booked without breakfast for EUR 130 per room per night.
- To guarantee the booking a valid creditcard is required.
- If you cancel within 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.