hard to think of a place that is more different from Norway.
precisely this world of contrast - between the bustle of ‘the city that
never sleeps’ and the peace and quiet in Herangtunet - that makes this
room so special.
Outside you can hear the eternal rustling of the leaves
in the Norwegian woods, while inside you will experience the dynamics
of the metropolis.
opposites while you make yourself comfortable in the legendary Loop
Chairs by Willy Guhl. The stainless steel and concrete bathroom pervades
a sense of sophisticated simplicity.
The deceptive cool of the
materials turns out to be comfy after all. The industrial French army
wood stove and the wool-en carpet bid you a warm welcome.
Aspen & Rome have a bath with separate shower.
- Safety deposit box
- Ironing facilities
- Seating Area
- Dressing room
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/coffee maker
- Dining area
- Electric kettle
||room per night
- Rates mentioned (with the exception of the apartment) are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned for the apartment are per week based on 2 people sharing.
- Rates mentioned are in Norwegian Kroner (NOK).
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- This hotel is on request.
- Check in time is between 16:00 - 23:00 hrs.
- Check out time is between 08:00 - 11:00 hrs.
- All children are very welcome.
- A child aged 2 yrs and younger is charged NOK 160 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
- All older children or adults are charged NOK 280 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately.
- During Christmas, Easter and May festivals the week rate for the apartment is NOK 8100.