The French room..
For ‘notre chambre
française’ they took inspiration from the times of Louis XVI. The room
has royal decorations and it is exceptionally lush and colourful. Pièce
de résistance is the royal four-poster bed, magnificently covered with a
velvet plaid and countless pillows.
In order to create the perfect
boudoir, they have selected authentic vintage wallpaper, a colourful
crystal chandelier, a classic dressing-table with a stylish seat around
the delicate wood-burning stove. The bathroom that has a beautiful
wainscotting is equipped with real copper taps.
All on all this room is guaranteed to offer you a royal experience and long-lasting memories.
- Free toiletries
- Tea/coffee maker
- Wake-up service.
||room per night
- Rates mentioned (with the exception of the apartment) are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned for the apartment are per week based on 2 people sharing.
- Rates mentioned are in Norwegian Kroner (NOK).
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- This hotel is on request.
- Check in time is between 16:00 - 23:00 hrs.
- Check out time is between 08:00 - 11:00 hrs.
- All children are very welcome.
- A child aged 2 yrs and younger is charged NOK 160 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
- All older children or adults are charged NOK 280 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately.
- During Christmas, Easter and May festivals the week rate for the apartment is NOK 8100.