The Icelandic room..
Serene, pure and light.
This is how the Icelandic room is best described. Made with natural
materials, yet luxurious and comfortable.
Surrounded by the northern lights, overlooking the
woods, you can relax completely. Enjoying a hot bath just imagine
yourself in the Bláa Lónið. In short, this Board guarantees a relaxation
of both body and mind.
- Free toiletries
- Tea/coffee Maker
- Wake-up service
- Flat-screen TV
||room per night
- Rates mentioned (with the exception of the apartment) are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned for the apartment are per week based on 2 people sharing.
- Rates mentioned are in Norwegian Kroner (NOK).
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- This hotel is on request.
- Check in time is between 16:00 - 23:00 hrs.
- Check out time is between 08:00 - 11:00 hrs.
- All children are very welcome.
- A child aged 2 yrs and younger is charged NOK 160 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
- All older children or adults are charged NOK 280 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately.
- During Christmas, Easter and May festivals the week rate for the apartment is NOK 8100.