integrated this romantic, nostalgic feeling into the interior of this
room. A traditional fireplace, an elegant stove, a bed covered with
stylish embroidered cotton linen are some elements that give this room
its own atmosphere. When you close the shutters on the windows and you
leave daily life behind you, you will imagine yourself in the time of
King Gustav the Third.
The bathroom, which can
be accessed from both rooms, links up perfectly atmosphere wise and it
is suitable for both adult and small guests. On entering the nursery the
"Villa Villekulla feeling" will come over you straight away. The cosy,
cool bunk bed, wrapped in colourful checks will make all your childhood
dreams come true. An Astrid Lindgren book would top it off! A delight
for all ages!
- Free toiletries
- Tea/coffee maker
- Wake-up service
- Flat-screen TV
||room per night
- Rates mentioned (with the exception of the apartment) are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned for the apartment are per week based on 2 people sharing.
- Rates mentioned are in Norwegian Kroner (NOK).
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- This hotel is on request.
- Check in time is between 16:00 - 23:00 hrs.
- Check out time is between 08:00 - 11:00 hrs.
- All children are very welcome.
- A child aged 2 yrs and younger is charged NOK 160 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
- All older children or adults are charged NOK 280 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid separately.
- During Christmas, Easter and May festivals the week rate for the apartment is NOK 8100.