Skovshoved HotelExclusivity, cosiness and familiar. Hip and romantic. International and local at the same time.
Skovshoved Hotel is beautifully located with its charming look and a short distance to both green areas and a short proximity to central Copenhagen. There are possibilities for both a relaxing escape and a cultural stay. It is a modern hotel of the earlier seaside hotel and is placed in historically beautiful surroundings. They have a restaurant with recommendation in the Michelin Guide and they also offer 3 conference rooms.
Their Philsophy for celebrations..
Their Philosophy in the kitchen..
Close to CopenhagenSkovshoved Hotel is located in the middle of the charming Skovshoved quarter only 7 km. from the center of Copenhagen.
- Bus no. 1A stops right outside of the hotel.
By footSkovshoved Hotel is a walking distance to two of Copenhagen's best beaches:
- Bellevue Strand
- Charlottenlund Strandpark
- Conference possibility
- Meeting packages
- Free parking
The Creative Challenge
Boat trip in ØresundSkovshoved Hotel works closely together with Danish Schooner Charter in Helsingør, with more than 50 boats. Their guests have the possibilites to host a meeting on the mainland, where after they can walk 100 meters to Skovshoved Hotel, where a lovely tree esc boat is at bay. The boat trip includes fishing, sightseeing, lunch or dinner. Prices depend on the amount of participants or the arrangement agreement.
Picnic i dyrehavenIn good weather, Skovshoved Hotel can offer you a full day meeting with lunch in the deer park. The participants can bike to the deer park on some of the hotels electric bikes (6 bikes), where they will meet you by the big red gate and deliver the picnic baskets and blankets. The baskets include a lovely lunch, drinks and after the agreement, coffee/tea and cake. The baskets can be picked up at the hotel and the participants can bike back to the meeting after a lovely, relaxing time in the nature. The trip can also be arranged in a horse carriage or by car.
Midgaard EventSkovshoved Hotel is working close together with Midgaard Event. They have team building events that have the full illusion – You are the main characters in the story and the heroes who will – solve the murder, find the stolen suitcase or free the fairytale forrest from the ogre. Business party with a complete illusion. Dinner, dance and comfort combined with themes, a good story and interactive entertainment.
Sea, Culture and Shopping
- Cycling (incl. bicycle rental)
- Horseback Riding
- Picnic arrangement at Dyrehavsbakken, home of the world's oldest amusement park
- Charlottenlund Fort
- Karen Blixen Museum at Rungstedlund
- Bellevue Theatre
- Tivoli theme park Copenhagen
Homely family room.
Superior Double Room
Superior double with a balcony and sea view.
Superior Double Room
Superior double room in Scandinavian style.
Superior Double Room
Superior double with a French balcony.
Junior suite with balcony and sea view.
Suite No. 23
One bedroom suite
Suite No. 10
Two Room Suite.
- Rates mentioned are per room per nigh based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in Danish Krone (DKK).
- Rates mentioned include hotel tax, VAT and service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude tourist tax and environmental fee (DKK 45 p.n.).
- Rates mentioned exclude breakfast (DKK 155 p.p.).
- Half board and full board possible at extra costs.
- This hotel is on request.
- They accept payment by Dankort, Euro/Visa, American Express and MasterCard.
- Credit card charges is 2.95 - 4.50 % with foreign credit cards.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed / baby bed is DKK 250 p.p.p.n.
Single Rate Information
- Standard Room single use is DKK 1.345 (excl. breakfast).
- Superior Room single use is DKK 1.545 (excl. breakfast).
- Junior Suite single use is DKK 1.745 (excl. breakfast).
- Suite single use is DKK 2.745 (excl. breakfast).
- To guarantee the booking a credit card is required.
- They ask for the following information; card type, number and expiry date, together with the holders name.
- If you cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date there are no cancellation fees.
- If you cancel later than 24 hours prior to arrival date they will charge a cancellation fee equalling the room rate for the first night.
- If you have a reservation for more than 5 rooms, the cancellation policy may differ (on request).
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.