House of JoyThere is something very magical about the way the fragrant Atlantic breeze caresses the lush garden and wishpers through the beautifully appointed rooms and suites.
Let yourself be pampered listen to the sound of the waves while waking up, have a very late breakfast on your private terrace, walk down a few steps to the beach and take a swim in the deep blue ocean. Indulge at Vila Joya's Spa and enjoy, the after sunset, an unique culinary experience right at the heart of Vila Joya's two Michelin Star Restaurant, ranked no. 22 in The World's 50 Best Restaurants listing.
They have 14 rooms and 8 suites. All guest accommodation is located just above the Atlantic Ocean, over a small peaceful beach and is set amidst lush vegetation, providing a calm and peaceful atmosphere. The interior decoration has been devised to create a warm and welcoming surrounding, offering all the modern day amenities and create comforts that surpass luxury – Home away from Home.
Be greeted 'Welcome to Paradise" and experience a sense of release...it is all taken care of!! Welcome to Paradise, Welcome to Vila Joya.
How to get there
- Faro Airport is 49,5 km. ca. 40 minutes
- Lisbon Airport is 260 km. ca. 2hrs 21 min
- Seville Airport Spain is 250 km. ca. 2hrs 20 min
About and around the hotel
Facilities at the hotel
- Vila Joya Spa
- Massage therapists
- Yoga, beauty and body treatments
- Steam room, sauna and small gym area
- Jacuzzi overlooking the Ocean
- Two swimming pools - one swimming pool, non-heated, overlooking the Ocean, one heated swimming pool surrounded by the garden at beach level
- Tennis court
- Bicycle riding
- Golf carts on site
- Come and enjoy a very different culinary experience right at the heart of Vila Joya’s two Michelin Star Restaurant. Enjoy the most delicious food creations from Chef Dieter Koschina and his team. Joining Chef Koschina in the Kitchen is limited to 6 people and early booking.
- Pool Bar & Restaurant with outstanding BBQ
- State-of-the art wine cellar with a beautiful sea view degustation room
- Villa Dining
- Private chauffeur transportation
- Laundry & Valet service
- Gift shop & Boutique
- Baby Sitting & Child minding
Vila Joya's top 10
- Monte Rei Golf & Country Club
- Quinta to Lago North
- Amendoeira "Faldo"
- Quinta do Lago South
- Quinta do Lago Laranjal
- Old Course
- Vale do Lobo Royal Course
- Vale do Lobo Ocean
- Amendoeira ' O Connor Jr.
Small double room with land view with a connecting door to the deluxe royal suite.
Standard double room
Deluxe double rooms have king-size beds and outside sitting area.
Deluxe double No. 12, 5 and 15
Unique Deluxe double rooms on the ground floor and first floor.
Terrace deluxe rooms
4 amazing deluxe double rooms with furnished terrace and direct access to the garden.
Junior suite 11
Suite 11 with breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean has a spacious balcony.
Junior suite Maresia
A beautiful suite with private garden located on the ground floor.
Junior suite Saudade
Newly built suite located on the ground floor in the Spa building.
Suite with home from home feeling situated on the ground floor.
Royal suite Jóia
Royal Suite Jóia a true jewel and gives you a penthouse feeling.
Deluxe royal suite 1001
Royal Suite 1001 once a ballroom now a spacious bedroom on the first floor.
Deluxe royal suite 2001
Royal suite 2001 with large roof deck terrace located on the first floor.
Master royal suite Alegria
Suite Alegria with private pool is located in the Spa building.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in EURO (EUR).
- Rates mentioned include tax and exclude local tax.
- Stay tax and/or local tax may be charged at check-in.
- Rates mentioned include Breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include service charge.
- Pets are not allowed.
- A credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
Cancellation policy for their refundable rate
- If you cancel your booking 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel your booking 7 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel your booking 3 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 90% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.