La Maison d'AixLa Maison d'Aix is an unique 18th century building completely renovated, located in the heart of the historical center of Aix-en-Provence, the hometown of Paul Cézanne and Emile Zola. It has just 4 bedrooms plus a pint-sized spa and a common room that's somewhere between a library, a cinema and a games room.
Step back in time, away from the hustle and bustle of Aix en Provence, write a novella, daydream, indulge in peaceful and restful moments and reconnect. Each precious moment spent at la Maison d’Aix is pure escapism. Write a Novella, daydream, indulge in peaceful and restful moments and reconnect. La Maison d’Aix is a journey on the Nile.
La Maison d'Aix is a living testimony of heartfelt luxury at its best.
District MazarinLa Maison d'Aix is located in the heart of the historical district Mazarin, nearby the famous Fontaine des Quatre Dauphins built in 1667 and the legendary Cours Mirabeau.
Transfer from airport and TGV station
La Maison d'Aix is at equal distance from Marseille Provence airport and Aix en Provence TGV station.
- Marseille Provence Airport 25 min.
- Aix en Provence Airpoirt 20 min.
- Le Castellet International VIP ariport 35 min.
- Aix les Milles 20 min. and can accept all types of private jet aircrafts.
Aix en Provence TGV station.
13100 Aix en Provence
Le Secret Spa
- Traditional Steam Room
- Relaxation room
- Le Salon Rouge
Le Salon Rouge
- Provencal markets
- Private guide tours of Provence Wine Route
- Gastronomic tours
- French Cuisine tours
- 18 hole Golf
- Boat rental and boat trips on Mediterranean sea
- Visit of typical fishing villages
An intimate hideway has been created with a sense of intoxication inside a safe haven.
A unique cool and quiet haven with a traditional local design.
The room echoes of sensuality and is tinged with eroticism.
Adventures and memories start here in a 19th century novel.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (Euro) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include VAT and service charges for 2 persons.
- Rates mentioned include breakfast.
- Rates mentioned exclude service charges.
- Rates mentioned are indicative rates and can change depending on the season.
- Seasonal Closure is from 2nd of January till 31st of January.
- Rooms are booked by room type and can be booked on request by room name.
- They cannot guarantee the requested room by name, this will depend on the availability upon arrival.
- Extra bed in Love Suite EUR 25 per child per night.
- Children are welcome over 8 years.
- This hotel is on request.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
Cancellation PolicyAny modification must be done 1 month before date of arrival. Cancellation policy depends on the season.
- If you cancel 4 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 2 nights cancellation fee or 1 night for 1 nights stay.
- If you cancel less than 4 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
High Season & Festival Season
- If you cancel less than 1 month prior to arrival date (30 days), they will charge a 2 nights cancellation fee or 1 night for 1 nights stay.
- If you cancel between 30 - 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 50% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel 15 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a penalty of a 100% of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.