Contemporary living..Villa Pattono is a beautiful historic home that has been carefully restored with splendor and charm according to the criteria of comforts of contemporary living. Surrounded by a park withhold trees and panoramic views of the hills that provide their guests a peaceful and tranquil retreat with luxurious privacy. Villa Pattono is also a historically a farm, from whose vineyards situated in the grounds surrounding the house are now produced two wines. In the old cellar of the Villa it is possible to organize guided tasting of wines produced.
The large interior spaces of the villa, the park, the swimming pool, the wellness area and prime location make it a perfect spot for holiday, events, weddings, family reunions, business meetings.
How to get there
- Milan-Malpensa Airport (MXP) 90 min
- Torino Caselle Airport (TRN) 60 min
- Cuneo Levaldigi Airport (CUF)for private flights 60 min
- 80 km south-east from Torino
- 140 km south-west of Milan
- 130 km north-west of Genoa
- 200 km south-east of Lake Como
- 280 km north-east of Montecarlo
14055 Costiglione d'Asti
EventsSurrounded by a sea of vineyards and blue skies, Villa Pattono is the ideal place to celebrate a wedding reception or a family celebration. Catered banquets can be arranged for groups as large as 130 on a tented lawn.
The TerritoryAfter visiting the Castle of Costigliole d'Asti and on the way to Alba, stop in the small villages of Barbaresco and Neive and then off to the Langa, understand the fascination of the landscapes around Barolo and La Morra, flourishing villages, where they produce wines with an international reputation.
The WineryVilla Pattono was also a historical wine making estate that belongs to the Ratti family who inherited it from their ancestors. Over the years the family has carefully restored the land surrounding the villa to obtain top quality long aging wines.
Room with magnificent panoramic views and private terraces.
2 beautiful disitinct deluxe suites, the Tower suite and Family suite.
Suites with lovely master bedroom and living area with a sofa bed.
Harmonious and relaxing envoronment decorated in a contemporary style.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 person sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned are in (EURO) EUR.
- Rates mentioned include VAT 10% and Service taxes.
- Rates mentioned include Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Rates mentioned include Wi-Fi.
- Rates mentioned include free use of wellness area.
- This hotel is On Request.
- High season has a minimum stay of 3 nights including the nights of Friday and/or Saturday.
- Villa Pattono is closed for the Winter season and will reopen on April 1th 2017.
Extra bed policy
- Extra bed EUR 40 only for adults
- Pets are not allowed
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee the booking (No American Express).
- The rooms are booked by type and you can request the room by number.
- The Hotel cannot guarantee the requested room by number, this will depend on the availability upon arrival.
- If you cancel your booking 10 days prior to arrival date, there will be no charge.
- If you cancel your booking between 10 - 5 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel your booking between 5 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% penalty charge of the total booked amount.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this hotel by clicking on the "Write Review" button above.