Beautiful boutique hotelThe Villa dei D'Armiento was from 1983 a noble private villa owned by the D'Armiento family and completely renovated in 2011. Now a beautiful Boutique Hotel, the 18th century villa boasts attention to every detail, with furniture and fittings carefully chosen to combine Art Nouveau style with twenty first century chic. Surrounded by a lush green parkour, with a promenade flanked by many old palm trees and all kind of plantations wherever your eye can reach; thesis simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in the swimming pool or in the jacuzzi, the beach just 50 meters away, and it's in the quiet residential town of Sant'Agnello of Sorrento on the doorstep.
A short walk of 15 minutes will take you into the heart of Sorrento....
Special features inside the Villa include some fine paintings and elegant furniture, much of it made in the famous inlaid wood style by craftsmen from Sorrento. Beautiful glass chandeliers from Murano light up the cool and spacious public areas, and also highlight not just the floors with their original ceramic Vietri tiles, but also an unusual collection of old fly pots. A hearty buffet breakfast is served either outside on the terrace, or if you prefer, in the light and airy breakfast room where its panoramic windows onto the garden will allow you to stay in touch with nature.
Their philosophy is Professionalism and Discretion, attentive Hospitality and Informality, constant Presence and sober Assistance.
Discover Villa dei D'ArmientoImmersed in a lush green oasis of 4,000 square metres, the Maison de Charme Villa dei D’Armiento is perfect when you have a few days to spend simply relaxing. In fact it may be hard to tear yourself away from the tranquillity of the garden with its palm and citrus groves, camellia trees and cacti. The Luxury Hotel is far just 50 meters from the beach. However, a visit to Sorrento is a must, with all its shops, restaurants, galleries and nightlife being just 1km away. The Villa’s location is also ideal for taking excursions to the many famous and picturesque places that the peninsular offers: the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida... the beauty of the Amalfi coast, sites of historical interest such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, and last but not least, the beautiful city of Naples. End your day by taking a few steps from the Villa to enjoy a wonderful view of the peninsula at sunset at The Belvedere Marinella, a walk to the beach that was so dear to Sophia Loren.
The Boutique Hotel Villa Dei D’Armieto is located in Corso Marion Crawford, named in honour of the famous American writer who lived nearby until 1909.
Villa dei D'Armiento is situated
- 50 meters from the beach
- 1 km from the lovely Sorrento Historical centre
- 20 km from Pompeii's & Ecolano Ruins and Vesuvius area
- 50 km from the beautiful city of Naples
- 20 minutes by boat to reach Capri
- 30 minutes by car form passionate, Amalfi and Ravello
80065 Sant Agnello di Sorrento (NA)
About and around the hotel
Facilities at the hotel
- Intimate swimming pool with solarium
- Massage on request
- Bar 24h
- Reception 24h
- Gazebo 120 sqm.
- Babysitter on request
- Tourist Information
Facilities nearby or on request
- Beach & Beach clubs
- Rent a car, boat, motorcycle
- Tennis court
A very spacious double king-size or twin bedded room with balcony or terrace.
Most exclusive rooms of the villa with small balcony or terrace.
Splendor Garden room
A beautiful spacious and quiet room with a lovely private garden.
Beautiful bright and light rooms are colored green and white.
Double king-size bed
Room on the top floor with private access by elevator with panoramic view.
- Rates mentioned are per room per night based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Rates mentioned include rich breakfast with fresh products.
- Rates mentioned include service charges.
- Rates mentioned exclude city tax of EUR 1,50 p.p.p.n., exept for children under the age of 18 years.
- The hotel is closed between November and March.
- Rates are valid from April until October 2016
- No Pets allowed.
- A credit card is needed to guarantee the booking.
- If you cancel your booking 30 days prior to arrival date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your booking between 29-10 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booked amount.
- If you cancel your booking between 9-0 days prior to arrival date, they will charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booked amount.
- A no show or early departure is a 100% cancellation fee of the total booked amount.